PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode. Bato class

gg5056
05-22-07, 08:59 AM
Need help solving a problem,

Im in Bato class sub in Manila habour. Trying a photo recon of japan fleet.

in shallow water, destroy all around , target 8nm away. How close do I need to get to complete mission. do I need PD in day or nite. Destroy are killing me with DC.

any help will do.

banjo
05-22-07, 09:22 AM
I had to get within 3 miles before the photo icon lit up and let my shoot the picture. Only took 1 pic to satisfy this obj.

Argus00
05-22-07, 09:23 AM
You need to close enough so that you can see the ships in harbor through your periscope. Naturally, the distance varies according to the weather. Lock on to target, and take photo - first click on the periscope button on the lower left, then on the camera button. Check mission status screen to see when you complete the mission - I think you need to photograph 10.000 tons worth of ships, so 3-4 small merchants or one old big tanker.

As for the destroyers, run silent!

U-Bones
05-22-07, 10:14 AM

in shallow water, destroy all around , target 8nm away. How close do I need to get to complete mission. do I need PD in day or nite. Destroy are killing me with DC.

any help will do.

Refresh my memory. Is the Bato a hybrid between the Gato and Balao ?

orangenee
05-22-07, 11:34 AM

any help will do.

:lol::lol:

FIREWALL
05-22-07, 11:37 AM

any help will do.

I was going to post something similar till i saw your post.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gg5056
05-22-07, 11:37 AM
thanks wll try it

Subnuts
05-22-07, 11:46 AM
Isn't the Bato a Chinese-built knock-off? :hmm:

gg5056
05-23-07, 12:00 AM
had to get with 500 yds then take recon photo.
of a ship, not a carrier fleet.

kikn79
05-23-07, 08:49 AM
Isn't the Bato a Chinese-built knock-off? :hmm:

I think that is the "Master" submarine. : )

jerryt
05-24-07, 04:44 PM

any help will do.

That is the Ghost in the Shell version. :yep:

UnSalted
05-24-07, 05:05 PM
I worked my rump off getting into Tokyo Bay one night for a photo mission. Worked myself smack dab into the middle of the star, poped up my scope...and found myself in a frogstrangler that no camera could beat. So I tried to leave and got sunk on the way out.

My wake was a blast. Bungo Pete played the bongos.