PDA

View Full Version : Attack Map Hotkey?

howler93
05-21-07, 11:03 AM
Stupid question here, especially considering how many patrols I've sailed, but what is the hotkey for the attack map? :oops:

Thanks in advance,
Howler

Dowly
05-21-07, 11:31 AM
Stupid question here, especially considering how many patrols I've sailed, but what is the hotkey for the attack map? :oops:

Thanks in advance,
Howler

Havent played the game for awhile, so cant say for 100% sure, but I think there isnt a hotkey for it. :hmm:

howler93
05-21-07, 11:35 AM
How do you access it? Am I not seeing an attack map icon?

NefariousKoel
05-21-07, 11:37 AM
It's the 2nd button from the left in the Navigation menu at bottom. Just to the right of the nav map button.

Dowly
05-21-07, 11:37 AM
How do you access it? Am I not seeing an attack map icon?

Again, I must go by memory. There should be an button next to the navigation map button for the attack map.

FIREWALL
05-21-07, 11:45 AM
Hi howler93

I assumeing you don't have keyboard map for stock sh4 or the mod which converts to sh3 key map which I use.

Attack Map is F4 in sh4

F5 WITH MOD. Hope this is of some help.:)

howler93
05-21-07, 01:07 PM
Thanks, guys! Looking forward to using it tonight!

-Pv-
05-21-07, 01:45 PM
On a related issue, I've always wanted to be able to zoom out on the attack map.
I remember playing patch 1.1 briefly where there was a SH3-type +- zoom widget at the top of the map. I suspect the zoom tool went away with the 1.2 patch and/or the Attack Map Dateline Crossing Bug since I'm based out of Pearl. I wish there was a hot key for zooming out. Even in SH3 there was only a hot key for zoom in (tab like it is now) but not out. Had to reply on the mouse to do that.
I've poked at the commands.cfg file, but have not found a way.

-Pv-

NefariousKoel
05-21-07, 07:20 PM
On a related issue, I've always wanted to be able to zoom out on the attack map.
I remember playing patch 1.1 briefly where there was a SH3-type +- zoom widget at the top of the map. I suspect the zoom tool went away with the 1.2 patch and/or the Attack Map Dateline Crossing Bug since I'm based out of Pearl. I wish there was a hot key for zooming out. Even in SH3 there was only a hot key for zoom in (tab like it is now) but not out. Had to reply on the mouse to do that.
I've poked at the commands.cfg file, but have not found a way.

-Pv-

Mouse wheel zooms in and out on attack map just like it does in the nav map.