PDA

View Full Version : Off to work...

shad43
05-14-07, 11:59 AM
Well guys Im off...Im an industrial electrician and work often takes me to construction sites far from home for extended periods of time, such is now the case.
I'll be away from my desktop and SH4 for a very long time, I do have a very nice little laptop that keeps me company in the motel room at night but its good for little more that games from reflexive.com and the like, which is ok by me...since Im in the market for a new home buying a better laptop just to play SH4 is not something I can or even want to do.
So whats the point of this post, well mostly to say thanks to everyone here at the Subsim forums, as much as I enjoy the game itself I can honestly say that modding and participating in discussions here has been the most enjoyable part of the whole SH4 experience, by the time I return home its very likely my gaming interests will have changed (Im fickle that way, I burn out easily) that said I would like to thank everyone here for making the game fun :up: I will drop in from time to time to see whats going on . Good luck modding and good hunting :D Cheers

Edit* I've released a few small mods for the game, in the future if anyone wishes to use them in some other work please feel free to do so.

SteamWake
05-14-07, 12:01 PM
Best of luck to you and be careful out there.

ReallyDedPoet
05-14-07, 12:04 PM
Take care:up:

RDP

MaxT.dk
05-14-07, 01:40 PM
So... Is this some sort of virtual hara-kiri (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku) like the Japs did?
Oh, that's sweet :roll:

Have a good life, man!

dean_acheson
05-14-07, 02:32 PM
don't leave forever.

AVGWarhawk
05-14-07, 02:42 PM
You can always visit the forums everyday! At least keep up with progress of this game etc.

sunvalleyslim
05-14-07, 04:41 PM
Good Luck Shad43...........I know ou'll be back to see what has changed for SH4 while you were gone............We will be here when you get back.........:up: :up: :up: