PDA

View Full Version : SS moderators COMMUNIST!!!

WilhelmSchulz.
05-12-07, 06:05 PM
The SS mods countunly close threads that are perfectly legal, a little heated but what happend to free speach! I have seen threads that have no heat whatso ever, and why? because it dosent agrie with SS policy. COMMIES I SAY COMMIES!!!

danlisa
05-12-07, 06:11 PM
Hi Wilhelm:up:

While I agree with you that the MODS are a little 'trigger happy':88) with the lock button lately.

I do feel that they are being pre-emptive rather than reactionary. This is good.

However, this thread is destined to be locked/moved as it is not in the correct place.

Try the 'Comments to Subsim Review' forum or by PM's. This type of public disccusion or attack will not serve your purpose or aid in any possible change to policy.

WilhelmSchulz.
05-12-07, 06:15 PM
There are fourms like that?

danlisa
05-12-07, 06:17 PM
There are fourms like that?

Sure, here - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172:up:

You'll be more likely to get your point across and make people listen if it's done correctly.;)

Tuddley3
05-12-07, 06:32 PM
Also, it helps to pick on someone if you have a legitimate reason, and not be trigger happy at nonsense remarks. I hope they close this thread too, because picking on Carotio is just stupid. If you have facts to slauhgter someone, OK, bring it on !!!

Dowly
05-12-07, 07:01 PM
because picking on Carotio is just stupid. If you have facts to slauhgter someone, OK, bring it on !!!

*lick lick lick*

"Ewww, I think I have some poo on my tongue"

:roll:

Lagger123987
05-12-07, 07:08 PM
because picking on Carotio is just stupid. If you have facts to slauhgter someone, OK, bring it on !!!

*lick lick lick*

:roll:
Your gross Downey.

Dowly
05-12-07, 07:11 PM
*lick lick lick*

:roll: Your gross Downey.
Thank you, Sir! I'm here whole week! (That is if we dont win the hockey championship tomorrow. If we do, I'll be drunk the next 2 weeks. :yep:)

EDIT: AND WHY THE FECK CANT PEOPLE SPELL MY NICK RIGHT!? DOELY, DOWNLY, DOWNEY, DOOLEY! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

Lagger123987
05-12-07, 07:13 PM
*lick lick lick*

Thank you, Sir! I'm here whole week! (That is if we dont win the hockey championship tomorrow. If we do, I'll be drunk the next 2 weeks. :yep:)

Buy you a drink if you can find me in the big world.

Dowly
05-12-07, 07:19 PM
*lick lick lick*

It says in your details that you are under my house, I'll finish this beer and come pay you a visit. So get them beers ready, ok? ;)

Lagger123987
05-12-07, 07:46 PM
*lick lick lick*

It says in your details that you are under my house, I'll finish this beer and come pay you a visit. So get them beers ready, ok? ;)

Which types of beers you want? I got some Cornoras, Heiken, sake, some Finnish beer,

WilhelmSchulz.
05-12-07, 07:48 PM
Also, it helps to pick on someone if you have a legitimate reason, and not be trigger happy at nonsense remarks. I hope they close this thread too, because picking on Carotio is just stupid. If you have facts to slauhgter someone, OK, bring it on !!!
Shut it Tuds. :roll:

JCWolf
05-12-07, 07:52 PM
I'll joine this party and will take some Foster...:rock: :rock: :arrgh!:
And a cople of Budwiser 6 :arrgh!: packs...

Lagger123987
05-12-07, 10:33 PM
I'll joine this party and will take some Foster...:rock: :rock: :arrgh!:
And a cople of Budwiser 6 :arrgh!: packs...

Don't forget some cigarattes for smokers here in the forums.

WilhelmSchulz.
05-12-07, 11:15 PM
sorry for being so hostile. I was a little :lol: if you know what I mean. :()1:

Hitman
05-13-07, 03:06 AM
The SS mods countunly close threads that are perfectly legal, a little heated but what happend to free speach! I have seen threads that have no heat whatso ever, and why? because it dosent agrie with SS policy. COMMIES I SAY COMMIES!!!

That's nice for a variation. Usually the term "fascist" is the one I have seen most here for such comments :hmm:

I have closed two threads in the last 24 hours (BTW first threads I close after 3 years as moderator...call me trigger happy:roll: ). One started by you qualifying Carotio as "thief" and ended up in personal remarks between Carotio and HansSolo. The other thread, about the No-CD for SH3 was closed by me TEMPORARILY until things cool down. A stupid incident had deviated the thread from its very specific purpose, and allowing others to jump in in the heat of the moment would obviously not help much. On the other side, Kpt. Lehman opened a civil topic to discuss modding etiquette, which has until now gone on flawlessly. Thus, it is good proof that the same subject can be discussed reasonably, with no need to jump into the personal remarks area.

Those are my reasons, right or wrong. Agree or disagree, that's your choice:88)

Camaero
05-13-07, 05:48 AM
I'll just say that any thread bashing any member should be closed. Just look at the forums that allow that sort of thing and you will find a ton of immaturity and mean people who run off newer members. There is just no need. Just take a deep breath and say Goosfraba.:up:

JCWolf
05-13-07, 06:07 AM
:up: :up: The SS mods countunly close threads that are perfectly legal, a little heated but what happend to free speach! I have seen threads that have no heat whatso ever, and why? because it dosent agrie with SS policy. COMMIES I SAY COMMIES!!!

That's nice for a variation. Usually the term "fascist" is the one I have seen most here for such comments :hmm:

I have closed two threads in the last 24 hours (BTW first threads I close after 3 years as moderator...call me trigger happy:roll: ). One started by you qualifying Carotio as "thief" and ended up in personal remarks between Carotio and HansSolo. The other thread, about the No-CD for SH3 was closed by me TEMPORARILY until things cool down. A stupid incident had deviated the thread from its very specific purpose, and allowing others to jump in in the heat of the moment would obviously not help much. On the other side, Kpt. Lehman opened a civil topic to discuss modding etiquette, which has until now gone on flawlessly. Thus, it is good proof that the same subject can be discussed reasonably, with no need to jump into the personal remarks area.

Those are my reasons, right or wrong. Agree or disagree, that's your choice:88)

Thats my thoughts exactely, but there are some isues that I guess
have to be talked and developed into a normal and resonable Convers.
Like the Modding Ethics, like some times calling apon reason someone,
but I entierly agree on the way it can be done, Politelly and educated way
sure...How ever this in here at SubSim is I think geting a litle out of
hands as people do not realise some basics and it seems nobody tells
them nothing and they do not reed the SS forum rules so, I saw this suposed
flaming up coming a long time ago since the increased number of new
guys started blowing up...

Its so easy to build a place, what sure its dificult its to mantain the
place integrety , SubSim its a house for a lot of us and people have
to come here and just get the way among this great forum and
community the honest and clean way, not steping on evryones work and
place...The SS guys And Neal have fought hard to keep this place
a clean house as possible some times its rother dificult and an impossible task
But sure is sad to see some people just step on everything we have build here toghether, and get away with it...

I agree with every word you say Hitman...:rock:

fredbass
05-13-07, 06:38 AM
Hitman: IMO, you're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work. :up: