PDA

View Full Version : Tonnage per patrol - Where do i find it ?

Einzelganger
05-09-07, 04:30 PM
Having now finished a few patrol i just have to ask this.

After each patrol i have the log on my captain's desk but it list only the kills w/o tonnage nor is there even a total in the log. The list of kills is finally ended by whatever medals i have been presented after the patrol.

Is there anywhere i can check on the tonnage per patrol since the ace list only adds each patrol to a total figure.

I do think the logbook is somewhat less polished then SHIII used to offer, is that just me too ?

SteamWake
05-09-07, 07:02 PM
Look at the left of the log.

It has patrol dates.

click one of those.

donut
05-09-07, 07:10 PM
When you send Status Report,you have sent that which you are asking,read sent messages also.SHIV seems to be more about completeing missions,than tonnage war. Plus bring the crew home alive! counts.

Einzelganger
05-10-07, 01:19 AM
Ok guys, thanks for your replies but this didn't really answer my question.

Now, i'm fully aware that i can see my tonnage for a patrol if i radio in after i start heading for home. But what i really want to be able to do is to be able to look back after a number of patrols and still find the tonnage per patrol in the log.

Looking in the log it just shows me the numbers of ships i sank in, for example, patrol 3. But after the list of victims and then my awards there's nothing.

So, do we not have a historical record on this so we can look back after 6 patrols to see what exactly we sunk in patrol 2 ?