PDA

View Full Version : Right here we go.

DanCanovas
05-09-07, 07:20 AM
Well i've got the game today. I was scheduled to get it on the day of release but i had a technical hitch in that I met a new girl! well its all died down now so i cant wait to get stuck in! in hindsight it was probably for the best because ill be experiencing it from the 1.2 patch! :up:

ReallyDedPoet
05-09-07, 07:37 AM
Be patient with it, check the threads regarding questions\bugs.

The game does grow on you after a bit:yep: Plus there are some great mods that have really added to the experience as well.

Good Hunting.

RDP

SteamWake
05-09-07, 08:41 AM
Well i've got the game today. I was scheduled to get it on the day of release but i had a technical hitch in that I met a new girl! well its all died down now so i cant wait to get stuck in! in hindsight it was probably for the best because ill be experiencing it from the 1.2 patch! :up:

Wait a minute... its died down and NOW you cant wait to get stuck in ??? :hmm:

DanCanovas
05-09-07, 09:16 AM
HAHA! the relationship has died down! i've had enough getting stuck in! :rotfl: wait a minute, this is getting confusing!

AVGWarhawk
05-09-07, 09:41 AM
All right, just cut to the chase.....you have loaded your tube and now it is time to leave port;)

mookiemookie
05-09-07, 09:41 AM
Aww...maybe she wasn't right from the start. I met a new girl last week and she's bought me a book on Dick O'Kane as well as one on the discovery of the wreck of the U-869 for my birthday. Now THAT'S a nice girlfriend!

I think I'm in looooove :up:

AVGWarhawk
05-09-07, 09:53 AM
Aww...maybe she wasn't right from the start. I met a new girl last week and she's bought me a book on Dick O'Kane as well as one on the discovery of the wreck of the U-869 for my birthday. Now THAT'S a nice girlfriend!

No sir...that is an angel:D

DanCanovas
05-09-07, 10:21 AM
haha! well my ex girlfriend bought me signed photos of Kretschmer and Topp and had them framed for me!! :up:

Kant Schwimm
05-09-07, 10:36 AM

Now if you can just get that girl to change her perfume for a diesel based brand you may well have the perfect woman:up: :yep:

joea
05-09-07, 11:07 AM
*sigh*

mookiemookie
05-09-07, 12:16 PM
Now if you can just get that girl to change her perfume for a diesel based brand you may well have the perfect woman:up: :yep:

Or Colibri like they used on the U-boats. :lol:

I can see it now:

"Hon, let's go to bed."
"Ok lets leave the lights on though. The red ones, so we don't mess up our nightvision." :rotfl:

NefariousKoel
05-09-07, 12:23 PM
.. but i had a technical hitch in that I met a new girl! well its all died down now ..

You got married already? :o :lol:

And, yes guys, women just love when you ask them to wear that "Eau De Die-zell".:smug:

GakunGak
05-09-07, 02:52 PM

Or Colibri like they used on the U-boats. :lol:

I can see it now:

"Hon, let's go to bed."
"Ok lets leave the lights on though. The red ones, so we don't mess up our nightvision." :rotfl:
Hillarious!!!:rotfl:

heartc
05-09-07, 03:37 PM
I can see it now:

"Hon, let's go to bed."
You've just won this month's Joke Trophy!

:rotfl::rotfl:

zylark
05-09-07, 05:31 PM
What are you saying? Isn't red-lights standard issue in any bedroom? That and sea-swells on the stereo for the ambience? I should think most girls find it romantic, and what they don't know can't possibly hurt them :D