PDA

View Full Version : Master Fix List

marky
05-05-07, 03:36 PM
seem it seems theres so many problems with the game i thought someone should make a master fix list, if its been done before my bad, i just didnt have the patience to try and find it after the last 3 or 4 patrols

i looked all NW of Midway at a 400 mile raidius trying to repeat my performance there, no sign of Nagumo, even though there were planes all over the place, kates, vals, zeroes etc

the only the zeroes shoulda been there in terms of range

if Nagumo was that close i shoulda been able to find him after following the planes

also running out of fuel well within performance levels of a Tambor class boat

then getting slaughtered not even 300 miles from Midway by IJN carrier planes, in the middle of JULY:doh:

also,one of my most hated bugs, getting the SAME frakkin orders OVER AND OVER AND OVER despite the patch

so in short heres the Master List

1. fuel problems, need that thing we had in SH3 that toild us how far the range would be at speeds
2. mission repeats
3. carrier planes everywhere despite no sign of carriers at almost any range
4. islands magically changing to IJN in full view of ur sub with no jap ships anywhere (Wake)

and if the geniuses at Ubi dont fix this game, SOMEONE has to!!! :doh::nope:

joea
05-05-07, 04:02 PM
There already is a list bud!! Some of those ain't bugs but built that way for gamer action, we'll need modders to fix the campaign files.