PDA

View Full Version : Flying Dutchman Syndrome

loreed
05-02-07, 12:30 AM
I left for my first patrole from Brisbane, all went well mission accomplished, sank lots of ships. but upon returning to Brisbane, COuldn't dock, just refit. went to pearl, couldn't dock, went back to brisbane, couldn't dock, couldn't dock a Sidney. I could refit for about half the number of torpedos and all the fuel I needed but the patrol never would end. Should I rename my boat the Albatros or just consider it a damaged career and forget it? ANyone else had this problem?:down:

Reaves
05-02-07, 02:06 AM
Try heading to Darwin or Perth.

bruschi sauro
05-02-07, 06:16 AM
I left for my first patrole from Brisbane, all went well mission accomplished, sank lots of ships. but upon returning to Brisbane, COuldn't dock, just refit. went to pearl, couldn't dock, went back to brisbane, couldn't dock, couldn't dock a Sidney. I could refit for about half the number of torpedos and all the fuel I needed but the patrol never would end. Should I rename my boat the Albatros or just consider it a damaged career and forget it? ANyone else had this problem?:down:
DELETE THE OLD CAREER AND START A NEW CAREER...:yep:

SteamWake
05-02-07, 08:58 AM
DELETE THE OLD CAREER AND START A NEW CAREER...:yep:

No need to go through that aggrivation.

Read this thread here http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=113040&highlight=home+port

loreed
05-02-07, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!:rock::up:

Turns out it was Fremantle, no hint of this in the careertrack.upc that I found. Wasn't that important afterall, I got to fremantle and was retired (9th patrol)

What a unique feature...guess your home port.