PDA

View Full Version : zip and send patch?

marky
04-28-07, 10:41 PM
can someone zip and send me thjer patch or sumthing?

i have roadruinner but the DL speed for me is really slow for some reason im lookin at at least an hour

:down:

Mud
04-29-07, 07:22 AM

i have roadruinner but the DL speed for me is really slow for some reason im lookin at at least an hour

Download the patch when you go to bed then , computers can run when you're sleeping you know ;)

Mud

John Channing
04-29-07, 07:37 AM

Even zipped it is 100 mb, and I doubt that your ISP will allow individual accounts to have mail attachments that large.

JCC

Quillan
04-29-07, 08:50 AM
Do you have two things: 1) a friend who has a better download speed, and 2) either you or your friend own a flash drive or that friend has a CD burner? If so, just get him to download it, and either transfer it to the flash drive or burn it to a CD, then you can carry it home.

Chock
04-29-07, 09:06 AM
Even if you haven't got a friend with a fast connection, you could probably stick it on a flash drive after downloading it to a computer at a public library or internet cafe. Might cost you a quid or so.