PDA

View Full Version : Can't transfer Flotillas

HM.Medico
04-22-07, 09:02 PM
I was playing last night (Night two for the record, just bought the That's Hot version of it :oops: ) And I discovered that I couldn't transfer from the 1st Flotilla to the 7th. It brought up a screen that said "Transfered to dock: (nil)" And when I clicked okay it rubber stamped it and didn't close the box. Fair enough I said, Ctrl. Alt. Del.'d it and tried again, and again, and again, after the 4th try, I gave up. Just wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it?

Brag
04-22-07, 09:17 PM
I was playing last night (Night two for the record, just bought the That's Hot version of it :oops: ) And I discovered that I couldn't transfer from the 1st Flotilla to the 7th. It brought up a screen that said "Transfered to dock: (nil)" And when I clicked okay it rubber stamped it and didn't close the box. Fair enough I said, Ctrl. Alt. Del.'d it and tried again, and again, and again, after the 4th try, I gave up. Just wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it?

That's Hot, is that a mod?

HM.Medico
04-22-07, 09:25 PM
No, it's what happens here in Aus to Ubi games when they decide to make them cheap.

$20 AU for the record. It's still vanilla SH

Brag
04-22-07, 09:36 PM
Strange. Never seen a transfer to dock screen. Is the 7th flotilla available for the time you want to transfer?

Are you in port when asking for transfer? (this is stupid question)

GoldenRivet
04-22-07, 09:41 PM
that happened to me before... even after GWX. but its rare. I had to wait a couple of more months in game to make the transfer.

Try completing another patrol or two and then trying it again. Good Luck

HW3
04-22-07, 11:22 PM
I think you have to complete 4 or 5 missions in your current flottille before you can transfer to another one.

bigboywooly
04-22-07, 11:40 PM
3 patrols or 6 months in a flotilla before you can transfer
Unless the game moves you itself due to flotilla moves\closures

NealT
04-23-07, 01:51 PM
If I remember reading right...if you are not doing well you might not be transferred either. So, if your patrols have been somewhat dry...and no kills...you might not be accepted.