PDA

View Full Version : Resolution problem

{V_E_N_O_M}
04-21-07, 03:29 PM
I open options menu, where the details are display but i dont se a bar for change resolution. Where is this option becouse I have serious slow-down in harbors or when I encounter a convoy. Other problem that I find is sound translation, I dont see a box to turn to german speech on realisum options.

Kaleun Cook
04-22-07, 05:32 AM
There is no such option in game. In your main.cfg there is a line that seems to set the resolution. I tried it there and I'm still not sure if it had any effect.
To get rid of the harbor lags you can activate the reduced harbor traffic mod that comes with GWX 1.03. But you can't do anything about the lag when encountering a convoy. I guess that happens when you rise the tc? When I intercept a convoy I leave it at 64 and it works fine, 128 and up I get lags too.

ReallyDedPoet
04-22-07, 05:48 AM
Other problem that I find is sound translation, I dont see a box to turn to german speech on realisum options.
It is not there, but under sound options on the main menu:up:

{V_E_N_O_M}
04-23-07, 01:43 AM
Thanks a lot, I have and another question, now I play on mate pc (he is sick) but my own is whit geforce 4 mx series and I`m not shure that the game will run on it well. I work in company for comersial and special efects and we have awesome computers, so I have a idea to instal the game on the mane server and try to run the game on the some of the rendering computers. Is there a probability that I can play that way cus I dont wana to trouble the mates whit the instal. Тhanks again :up: