PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

clayp
04-18-07, 09:11 PM
I want to apologise to everyone at Subsim for the title of my previous post from today..:oops: I got banned for life for doing that on another forum. Again I'm sorry and hope I did not offend anybody....:oops:

Curious142
04-18-07, 09:28 PM
So you got banned for life for doing it somewhere else and you did it here anyway. Maybe the mod's here are more lenient here than at the other site. Anyway, keep pushing the envelope.

CB

shad43
04-18-07, 09:36 PM
I want to apologise to everyone at Subsim for the title of my previous post from today..:oops: I got banned for life for doing that on another forum. Again I'm sorry and hope I did not offend anybody....:oops:

:lol: I've never been offended by text characters, just figured your like me and talk like a sailor when yer mad :up:

Sledge_57
04-18-07, 09:42 PM

Banned for life for random ascii characters :doh: Must have been a site Pat Robertson owned........... :hmm:

Cakewalk
04-18-07, 09:45 PM
Personally, I've always found ASCII characters rather... delicious. :|\\

clayp
04-18-07, 09:46 PM
So you got banned for life for doing it somewhere else and you did it here anyway. Maybe the mod's here are more lenient here than at the other site. Anyway, keep pushing the envelope.

CB

I didnt even think about it I was so dam mad when the game wouldnt start I just started typeing,,,,:yep:

Subsim Monitor
04-18-07, 10:02 PM
This forum attempts to be a little more serious and mature than the typical forum. Topics titled "Help!!!!" and such non-descriptive titles are usually changed by a moderator.

Reaves
04-18-07, 10:06 PM
An ASCII character killed my family!

:huh:

clayp
04-18-07, 10:18 PM
An ASCII character killed my family!

:huh:

Oh O....:oops: