PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hunter 4

Svikael
04-12-07, 08:35 AM
Be aware... if you on a carreer war patrol are using the key pad A (mantain depth)
the game crashes and returns to windows( that is version xp) donīt use that key.
I hope the next patch for Silent Huter 4 will make up for that problem - My computer is a 2266mhz and graphic card is a Radeon 9600 series mb 256, mb 1056 RAM - I run the simulation in the lowest graphic mode (custom) everything i set low and the simulation is running okay(I think).. except for that key pad (a). If You have tried something like my problem or anything else ,PLEASE use this site.
Svikael

SteamWake
04-12-07, 08:36 AM
No kiddin ! Thanks for the warning :rock:

raduz
04-12-07, 08:37 AM
Be aware... if you on a carreer war patrol are using the key pad A (mantain depth)
the game crashes and returns to windows( that is version xp) donīt use that key.
I hope the next patch for Silent Huter 4 will make up for that problem - My computer is a 2266mhz and graphic card is a Radeon 9600 series mb 256, mb 1056 RAM - I run the simulation in the lowest graphic mode (custom) everything i set low and the simulation is running okay(I think).. except for that key pad (a). If You have tried something like my problem or anything else ,PLEASE use this site.
Svikael

try to read the bug-threads before opening a new one;)

TDK1044
04-12-07, 08:39 AM
Known issue. Closing thread.