PDA

View Full Version : help needed

nik112
04-12-07, 08:22 AM
hi all
i want to ask if there is a mod for ending a mission. ex am going back to base after a patrol and must to go inside the sub pens, shut off the engine to end.
at sh4 as you know about 20-30 miles outside harbor appears a message asking if you want to dock etc.
cheers

melnibonian
04-12-07, 08:28 AM
You don't need to go into the harbour to end the patrol. If you are 30Km away and you press ESC you have the option to "Dock At" any base you're close by. If you're further away you just "END MISSION" without the extra renown for docking.

danlisa
04-12-07, 08:58 AM
Is this question about SH3 or SH4?:hmm:

SH3 I can answer for you.

If you are playing at 100% then you must return to port, although as Mel has said you can be 20-30km and still 'dock at base' without having to actually dock your boat in the pen. This is hardcoded. The only way around this is 'strength of will', just forget that you can do it and place your boat lovingly back in her moorings.:up:

nik112
04-12-07, 12:49 PM
thanks guys for the info. ill try it tonight

robbo180265
04-12-07, 01:31 PM
hi all
i want to ask if there is a mod for ending a mission. ex am going back to base after a patrol and must to go inside the sub pens, shut off the engine to end.
at sh4 as you know about 20-30 miles outside harbor appears a message asking if you want to dock etc.
cheers

Are you talking about missions or Naval Academy exams? Because there is a bug that means that one of the exams will not end.

If it is the exam,I have a way around it.

nik112
04-12-07, 03:20 PM
well guys
i reinstalled the game+1.4b patch+grey wolves+real uboat 1.45 but iam inside
sub pens:nope: :ping: and still the only think that i can do its saving only not docking.
any help will be appreciated.:rotfl:

danlisa
04-12-07, 04:27 PM
You can't use RUB 1.45 with GWX.;)

Your choices are - SH3 + 1.4b & GWX or SH3 + 1.4b & Rub 1.45.

When you are in your pen, press escape & choose exit patrol, you will then have the option to 'Dock at.......' in the bottom right of the screen.:up: