PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

Spruence M
04-11-07, 02:13 AM
Was the plan to make Radio Washington split into different stations finished? That looked very interesting.

More importantly: I would love to know how to open more than one of my torpedo doors at once. In SH3 this was done by jumping out of the periscope into the conning tower to flick the red switches on the wall, wthich was fine just as there was a way to do it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Tigrone
04-11-07, 02:26 AM
Was the plan to make Radio Washington split into different stations finished? That looked very interesting.

Check the mods forum. Distinct program broadcasts are being uploaded now. The Jack Benny Show was just put up, I believe.

More importantly: I would love to know how to open more than one of my torpedo doors at once. In SH3 this was done by jumping out of the periscope into the conning tower to flick the red switches on the wall, wthich was fine just as there was a way to do it. Does anyone know how to do this?

No one's figured this out yet. It is not possible right now. We all hope it will be in the patch.

Spruence M
04-11-07, 03:00 AM
Is it possible to change the name of your submarine in any .cfg file? I don't feel quite right getting a real boat.

Quillan
04-11-07, 10:22 AM
The switches are modeled in the conning tower (at least on the Tambor class boats) but you can't use them. Strange given that the fire buttons in the conning tower do work.