PDA

View Full Version : help request

nik112
04-10-07, 12:47 AM
hi all
i have 4 problems
:ping: 1/ i try to promote dragging the promotions or medals to crew but they dont promoted
2/ when a sailor is ded i try to remove him but he goes to another stations
3/at sh3 the chronometer counting the time for the moment that the torp was on the water and the time that hit the ship. now is that possible?
4/ i added a new skin for gato (red-fin) but the sub skin remains the same (added with jsgme). i was outside of perl ready for new mission.
cheers:rotfl: :ping:

Grothesj2
04-10-07, 01:09 AM
The crew have to have enough points to promote I think and you have to drag it just right over the eligible crewman.

To dismiss a crewman, drag him to the left sidebar where all the other crewmen are.

On the stopwatch there is a subset second timer. Is that what you are referring to?

Dont know anything about custom skins so cant's address your last issue.

Shipwreck
04-10-07, 01:24 AM
Nik you have to remove the mod folder from the extracking folder, that inside. It should work then.

SW :rock:

nik112
04-10-07, 05:07 AM
THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO
now i ve just remember that i have lost the little screen on the bottom left that showing the torpedo course. what i ve done? any ideas?
cheers

Reyern
04-10-07, 05:09 AM
THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO
now i ve just remember that i have lost the little screen on the bottom left that showing the torpedo course. what i ve done? any ideas?
cheers

You mean the event camera thingy?

Check the realism settings.