PDA

View Full Version : Is there I way I can add a song to Gramophone

Teh_Diplomat
04-06-07, 04:41 PM
"It's a long way to Tippererie..." :rock:

I also want to add "Danger Zone" by Kenny Logins when I'm being depth charged.

Any ideas?:hmm:

Von Manteuffel
04-06-07, 04:47 PM
Go into the SH4/Data/Sound/Gramophone file and just copy the MP3, or OGG files you want to include into it.

Not sure how you'd make it so that you always get "Danger Zone" when you're being depth-charged, but if you don't have too many files in the gramophone folder you should be able to find it easily enough by clicking on the "Play Next" arrow on the on-screen gramophone graphic itself until you get to it.

Teh_Diplomat
04-06-07, 06:55 PM
Go into the SH4/Data/Sound/Gramophone file and just copy the MP3, or OGG files you want to include into it.

Not sure how you'd make it so that you always get "Danger Zone" when you're being depth-charged, but if you don't have too many files in the gramophone folder you should be able to find it easily enough by clicking on the "Play Next" arrow on the on-screen gramophone graphic itself until you get to it.

:up: Thanks Von Manteuffel, I also added the Theme song to Team America...AMERICA F**K YEAH! COMING TO SAVE THE MOTHER*******ING DAY!!! :rock::rock:

tommyk
04-06-07, 07:30 PM
I dont use the grammophone anymore. I put all my music into the the radio folder (Data\Sound\Radio\Washington) so I can hear the radio news as they happen...

Von Manteuffel
04-06-07, 07:40 PM
If you're being so beautifully anachronistic why not Country Joe and the Fish? Not sure what it's called, but the chorus is:

"And it's one, two, three what are we fightin'for?
Don't ask me I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam
And it's five six seven open up them pearly gates
Ain't no time to reason why,
We're all gonna die."

At least that's how I remember it - It was a long, long time ago.