PDA

View Full Version : Radar/sonar question.

Retzer
04-06-07, 02:41 PM
Ok, guys help me out. For the life of me I cant figure out how to turn on the radar or sonar stations. I see the little on an off switch that high lights an all but how do I switch it on??? Otherwise game is pretty good. Silent Hunter3 with GWX is sitting pretty strong with me yet. I havnt tried Multi-play yet. Anybody have any first impressions of being able to act as surface fleet?:arrgh!:

-Pv-
04-06-07, 03:11 PM
Have you tried any of the other message threads on this subject (of which there are many?)

No on-off for the sonar. It's on all the time, but you have to be below certain depths which depend on the sub and sea conditions.

Please see the other topics on this subject where these things are discussed in great detail.
-Pv-

raduz
04-06-07, 03:50 PM
Ok, guys help me out. For the life of me I cant figure out how to turn on the radar or sonar stations. I see the little on an off switch that high lights an all but how do I switch it on??? Otherwise game is pretty good. Silent Hunter3 with GWX is sitting pretty strong with me yet. I havnt tried Multi-play yet. Anybody have any first impressions of being able to act as surface fleet?:arrgh!:

by sonar, you mean hydrophone, I suppose. to turn the wheel, just use Home - End buttons.