PDA

View Full Version : You realize how good SH4 is when...

daft
04-04-07, 10:28 AM
...you don't have the time to play it. I have an exam in ER-Modelling and Database Management tomorrow, and I haven't been able to play all week. Dang it's frustrating to read about other peoples experiences when the game is off limits. I know if I allow myself a "quick fix" I'll be stuck in the Pacific for at least six hours straight. Good job devs, you've made an addictive game! :up:

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 10:38 AM
I feel your pain.......now I go on patrol;)

daft
04-04-07, 11:02 AM
I feel your pain.......now I go on patrol;)

Ba*****! ;)

ReallyDedPoet
04-04-07, 11:27 AM
Was home for dinner ( fired it up for a couple of minutes ) , back at work now.
I need help:yep::yep:

CCIP
04-04-07, 11:41 AM
You think that's bad - I can't play SHIV for a good two weeks now, since I have two course papers and a draft thesis proposal to write :dead:

I'm hoping that by the time I'm back in the game at least, 1.2 might be out. :hmm:

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 11:42 AM
You think that's bad - I can't play SHIV for a good two weeks now, since I have two course papers and a draft thesis proposal to write :dead:

I'm hoping that by the time I'm back in the game at least, 1.2 might be out. :hmm:

I feel your pain.....now on to patrol.

daft
04-04-07, 12:14 PM
Seriously, we really need to keelhaul AVGWarhawk. :arrgh!:

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 12:20 PM
I feel my own pain......now I go on patrol:rotfl:

One day you will reflect back and be glad you did what you are doing now. Sooner or later what you learn will help down the road. Four years at The University of Marland, College Park and I missed on a lot of things do to school work. I did not miss any of the parties though;) Burp!

When you are caught up and cleared of school work....it will be well deserved uninterrupted game play for you!!!

daft
04-04-07, 01:17 PM
I feel my own pain......now I go on patrol:rotfl:

One day you will reflect back and be glad you did what you are doing now. Sooner or later what you learn will help down the road. Four years at The University of Marland, College Park and I missed on a lot of things do to school work. I did not miss any of the parties though;) Burp!

When you are caught up and cleared of school work....it will be well deserved uninterrupted game play for you!!!

Good point. I'm trying to make my SH4-withdrawal symptoms work for me. If I nail my exam tomorrow, I won't have to take another one until the end of May, so I can probably get a little patrolling done before that. A great motivator! :)

SteamWake
04-04-07, 02:30 PM
Here maybe this will make you feel better.

I finally got my copy today.... cant wait to load it, patch it... and off to patrol.

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I can not play for about the next 4 hours:cry:. Maybe I will do some work like I'm being paid for so to fill in the time until then:smug:

stuntcow
04-04-07, 02:58 PM
I cant play now due to being at work, not that I am getting work done. And if it helps any, I dont always get to play at night because of my 2 kids. Your time will come.

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 03:00 PM
I cant play now due to being at work, not that I am getting work done. And if it helps any, I dont always get to play at night because of my 2 kids. Your time will come.

I have two kids and $20 a piece buys me some time. I call it "hush money":D

CaptJodan
04-04-07, 03:03 PM
Whatever can be done today can be done tomorrow. Unless it's due tomorrow, then it can be done at 3 am.

This is what gets me in trouble so much. Still, I've got to catch a couple hours on patrol.

Kapitan_Phillips
04-04-07, 03:25 PM

lmao, can I take that idea and use it later in life? :rotfl::rotfl:

"Here's your hush money. NOW LET ME WATCH THE PANTHERS."
"Here's some hush money. Now repeat after me: 'Daddy was buffing the table with mummy'"

:arrgh!:

AVGWarhawk
04-04-07, 03:31 PM

lmao, can I take that idea and use it later in life? :rotfl::rotfl:

"Here's your hush money. NOW LET ME WATCH THE PANTHERS."
"Here's some hush money. Now repeat after me: 'Daddy was buffing the table with mummy'"

:arrgh!:

:up: Use it will

letterboy1
04-04-07, 05:38 PM
I for one can't feel anyone's pain (Jim Beam) . . . now off to patrol.:()1: