PDA

View Full Version : Invitation To Check This Out... Subsessed!

Cutter_Wilson
04-04-07, 09:31 AM
Hi Guys,

If you haven't already done so, I would like to invite you all to check out a five part video series for Silent Hunter 4 called 'Subsessed' at www.subsessed.com (http://www.subsessed.com)

I play the role of a naval reject that becomes obsessed with building a submarine. It was great fun to film and I would love to hear your comments on it.

SeeFalke
04-04-07, 09:48 AM
I thought it was great!!!!! I definately have to have my wife watch it. If you only knew how hardcore I get into the game when playing. :D

EdwardTivrusky
04-04-07, 10:06 AM
Bookmarked for watching later when i'm not running silent due to the boss being around. ;)

DevilThorn
04-04-07, 10:19 AM
Good stuff! :up:

Platapus
04-04-07, 11:31 AM
Bookmarked for watching later when i'm not running silent due to the boss being around. ;)

LoL

I hate when my boss starts pinging for me. Where I work, there is no where to dive and no decoys :shifty:

capt_frank
04-04-07, 12:06 PM
Great videos and it inspired me to pull out one of my mongo sized German U Boat kits to finish, liked how it looked all painted black.

Hey, can I have your hat?

TDK1044
04-04-07, 12:23 PM
Good job, Cutter. Who knew that Kris Kristofferson was even interested in subs! :D

Cutter_Wilson
04-04-07, 02:06 PM
Good job, Cutter. Who knew that Kris Kristofferson was even interested in subs! :D

Kris Kristofferson? hm... well ok. So far I've been told I am Michael Gross from Family Ties and James Cameron the film director. I don't know...

I tell you something though, the girl that played my daughter in this looks an awful lot like a younger version of a famous actress... who? Everyone on set saw it right away and I'm curious if you guys noticed. Let me know.

TDK1044
04-04-07, 03:38 PM
Scarlett Johansson

Von Hinten
04-04-07, 06:20 PM
For some unknown reason I missed all the previous parts but now that I've caught up I can sincerely say that I think it's great. I love this kind of humor very much.

Well done Captain Cutter. :up:

Cutter_Wilson
04-09-07, 11:46 AM
Scarlett Johansson

Oh yes! They should hire this kid to play her daughter.

For some unknown reason I missed all the previous parts but now that I've caught up I can sincerely say that I think it's great. I love this kind of humor very much.

Well done Captain Cutter. :up:

We had a great crew and director that filmed this, so I can't really take credit. But... thanks a bunch, Von.

jdski
04-09-07, 12:12 PM
Lol, that was great.

Silent Chris
04-09-07, 12:53 PM
Hahaha! Great!

DeePsix501
04-09-07, 01:57 PM
I laughed! I Cried! I realized how close we all are to you... :up:

Camaero
04-09-07, 02:06 PM
That was awesome!

Dowly
04-09-07, 02:12 PM
Just watched the chapter 1 and I´m loving it! :rock:

CptSimFreak
04-09-07, 02:26 PM
Good stuff :D

Shipwreck
04-09-07, 02:31 PM
:up: Very cool bro, looks like you had fun doing it. Thanks much.

SW

CCIP
04-09-07, 02:41 PM
:rotfl:

Ohh no, the auctions are over

Cutter, is there any chance you plan to make more replica torpedoes? My budget may be tight, but after watching this movie, I'm inspired to buy a torpedo for my room. Then I could get those same reactions from people who venture into this den of submarining :doh:

Would be a perfect birthday gift, too

Cutter_Wilson
04-09-07, 05:17 PM

Cutter, is there any chance you plan to make more replica torpedoes? My budget may be tight, but after watching this movie, I'm inspired to buy a torpedo for my room. Then I could get those same reactions from people who venture into this den of submarining :doh:

ROFL! You're crazy! No.. seriously, I would recommend searching long and hard for any and all missing marbles (otherwise known as brain gray matter). I DO understand the obsessive nature (I have a bit myself), but filming this piece opened my eyes to what it means to cross that ever so subtle line of 'Taking it too far'.

That being said, I might be convinced to let you have my replica torpedo and submarine... for a price. (snicker, snicker). No, but seriously, I can certainly check with the producer, but I would think the likelihood to be VERY remote. I only saw the one on set.

THE_MASK
04-09-07, 05:27 PM
Cheers from australia , great:rotfl:

Camaero
04-09-07, 05:29 PM

ROFL! You're crazy! No.. seriously, I would recommend searching long and hard for any and all missing marbles (otherwise known as brain gray matter). I DO understand the obsessive nature (I have a bit myself), but filming this piece opened my eyes to what it means to cross that ever so subtle line of 'Taking it too far'.

That being said, I might be convinced to let you have my replica torpedo and submarine... for a price. (snicker, snicker). No, but seriously, I can certainly check with the producer, but I would think the likelihood to be VERY remote. I only saw the one on set.

I would love to hang a torpedo from my ceiling! Someone should make them!:rock:

Onkel Neal
04-09-07, 08:00 PM
Bump for all that missed this, it's pretty spot on for many of us.

Yes, you can use the same doctor as me, maybe we can get a discount :)

CCIP
04-09-07, 08:06 PM
:lol:

Who are we kidding though, there IS something a little crazy with all of us subsim die-hards. I mean hey, I actualy do have charts and maps all over my walls, and other decorations like toy airplanes, game boxes, piles of reference material and an AK-47. While a little extreme, a torpedo would not actually look out of place here, quite the opposite!

The only second thoughts I'd have is the delivery of it; otherwise hey... :hmm:

But I'm tired and its my birthday, so I better do take a little time counting the marbles first :p

XanderF
04-09-07, 08:45 PM
Oh....my.

Ummm....I think I need to go see my doctor, now.

Nimmo55
04-10-07, 06:33 AM
Hey Cutter...just watched your film. Great job...I enjoyed it. To me, you had a bit of the Michael Palin from Monty Python about you...especially in Chapter Four...at the dinner table...trying to break in when your 'daughter' was talking about her maths test and friends. Looked like Michael Palin and his mannerisms....

Got another coming down the line? What about an old salt telling of his days in WW2 in the Pacific on a US sub based in Brisbane (yay!)....combining footage from SH4 with live interview footage...and a great soundtrack. Could be very atmospheric...you know, slow camera pans...fades from thousand yard stares into action at sea.... et cetera...

Anyway, well done.

Nimmo55
Canberra

Kpt. Lehmann
04-13-07, 12:49 AM
FINALLY!!! A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: ~S!~

DeePsix501
04-13-07, 12:54 AM
Run Silent.... :rotfl: