and then their download section.

SUBMAN1
04-04-07, 03:52 PM
Simply that.
No linky?
My God are you lazy!

http://www.lead-pursuit.com/news.htm

and then their download section.
Yeah - I'm being anti google today. Thx though!

And no, I am not in front of F4 to use the auto updater! :p

Janus
04-06-07, 03:23 PM
Have you heared something about Lead Pursiut developing any Addonpack for F4AF? I think I read some rumors about an F-18 addon in another forum...
It was not an april fool by the way, I read that already some weeks ago.

Safe-Keeper
04-09-07, 04:27 PM
As much as I love the F-16, I miss being able to fly other planes. I don't know much about the F/A-18, but I wouldn't be too opposed to flying any plane as long as its cockpit, flight system, and so on are modelled as beautifully as the F-16.

I particularly long for being able to fly the JAS-39 Gripen, particularly because it can land on ordinary country roads, although I know that it's such a backwater fighter in a backwater nation that it doesn't stand a chance when it comes to being picked for a F4 AF x-pack:cry:.

Janus
04-13-07, 01:55 PM
Flying an Av-8 harrier would be interesting too.

SUBMAN1
04-13-07, 03:50 PM
As much as I love the F-16, I miss being able to fly other planes. I don't know much about the F/A-18, but I wouldn't be too opposed to flying any plane as long as its cockpit, flight system, and so on are modelled as beautifully as the F-16.

I particularly long for being able to fly the JAS-39 Gripen, particularly because it can land on ordinary country roads, although I know that it's such a backwater fighter in a backwater nation that it doesn't stand a chance when it comes to being picked for a F4 AF x-pack:cry:.

I'd love an F-5E mod - and one done properly. Falcon improperly models the LE as automatic - something which they are not.