PDA

View Full Version : Strange Crew Casualties . .

Kamikaze
04-03-07, 11:45 PM
On my second patrol (or I'm trying to be) and have just run into a strange issue. I'm cruising on the surface . . sea's dont appear to be too bad . . and I get the message that I've taken casualties. This happened 3 times in a row and now my watch crew is decimated :( Dont really have a choice but to turn back or start the patrol over.

I'll assume this HAS been seen before? Can someone please explain it to me please.

I was running with time compression on. If there is a trick to avoid this I certainly would appreciate the knowledge :)

Thanks in advance. . . . .

duelen
04-03-07, 11:52 PM
its a bug, idk how to avoid it

ATR-42
04-03-07, 11:53 PM
This has been covered here, but i havent been watching the threads, my guys on the watch die off all the time. they just 'slump' over. :o :damn:

Cakewalk
04-03-07, 11:58 PM
Perhaps the cook is serving them foods with high cholesterol?:hmm:

Tigrone
04-03-07, 11:58 PM
You probably had damage to your conning tower that you are unaware of, possibly an airstrike while in time compression. The bug seems to be that once the tower is damaged, it starts killing off your crew. The only work around for the moment seems to be to make your tower invulnerable. There is a mod in the mod forum list to do this.

ATR-42
04-04-07, 12:02 AM
I thought it may have been sun burn :sunny::roll:

Kamikaze
04-04-07, 09:17 AM
Thanks to everyone who replied. I did see the Invulnerable Con MOD but didnt really want to use it. Wasnt too sure what it was needed for either . . . . guess I know now <grin>.

Guess I'll apply that and restart the patrol :-?