PDA

View Full Version : New HUD Interface Mod(Jimmerad Version Q)

gapman
04-02-07, 10:33 AM
I downloaded the new HUD Version Interface(the one with the red circled gauges in a RAR format) and I can't figure out how to unzip thefiles and where to put them in the SH 4 folder. I have tried putting them in the "data folder', but no luck. Also the Silent Hunter 4 main folder(no luck}. I am relly lame-how do you get these RAR files in the right place ? Do you extract the entire RAR foler to a Silent Hunter 4 folder or do you unzip the RAR folder first and then extract the files somewhere in the SH4 folders ? Thanks

GakunGak
04-02-07, 11:09 AM
I downloaded the new HUD Version Interface(the one with the red circled gauges in a RAR format) and I can't figure out how to unzip thefiles and where to put them in the SH 4 folder. I have tried putting them in the "data folder', but no luck. Also the Silent Hunter 4 main folder(no luck}. I am relly lame-how do you get these RAR files in the right place ? Do you extract the entire RAR foler to a Silent Hunter 4 folder or do you unzip the RAR folder first and then extract the files somewhere in the SH4 folders ? Thanks
Data\Menu\Gui\Layout
Overwrite existing files...:up:

OakGroove
04-02-07, 11:31 AM
^
Personally i use the 7zip archiver. It's free and handles quite some file formats too.
DL-link: http://www.7-zip.org/