PDA

View Full Version : This game gives me nightmares

Engel
03-29-07, 07:13 PM
I never had a game that so much frustrated me like SH 4. Not so much because of the many bugs but rather the gameplay. I cant travel to my destination without getting raped by 1 zillion Airplanes coming out of nowhere. Doesnt matter how many I shot down...they just keep coming day and night. If I try to dive it takes too long, they are above me droping nasty stuff on me. IF I manage to reach my destination and deploy Special Forces or Supplies, the fracking RIB bumps against my Sub or just sinks in heavy weather and *I* got busted by MPs for sinking a "valuable Ship" after I managed to return to my Base, again with massive attacks form planes and even more planes.
My sub was destroyed by planes *rolleyes* just 5 minutes ago and the "endgame Screen" was again the 2 MPs who arrested me for sinking a valuable Ship which I didnt ( I destroyed one of these Saipans though) . In fact I didnt even made it in my Mission Grid.
:damn:

Why cant I just "end" a mission after I am done with it like I could in SH3? Noooo...I have to travel all the way back.

*sigh*

€dit: oh yeah why are Liveboats and bailed Pilots reported as Merchants after they appear?

Drokkon
03-29-07, 07:22 PM
I've actually been going 1/3 speed till I beach then offload. Silly me. I thought you needed to be really close. Off loading 23tons of supplies and being a seaman I think I would want the capt to beach it. Thats alot of supplies to move by rubber raft.

THE_MASK
03-29-07, 09:47 PM
use the mods

badaboom
03-29-07, 10:23 PM
I still get nightmares from the movie"THE SHINING".....you know where the kid see's the two dead girls in the hallway!!!!

Lost@Sea
03-29-07, 10:26 PM
Yup, I agree, this game gives me nightmares. Woke up in a sweat last night 100% sure I heard some destroyer screws. Had to fire up the computer just to see if I was still safe or not.:lol: