PDA

View Full Version : Attack Map & TDC

valpospe
03-29-07, 02:24 PM
Bear with me :D

I've read pages and pages of posts and have yet to come across this info, forgive me if it has been asked and answered.

First, I'm aware of the position keeper to Port bug and the stop watch not working correctly with the TDC. Still having resonable success rate with manual targeting despite the bugs. At any rate....

With map updates on... On the torpedo training mission the attack map shows the torpedos and a representation of my soluntion (black line I think) my spread angle (green line I think) and where the target should be according to my solution (white x) and the actual target (red boat). Is there a bug where this doesn't show up in career mode or on certain sub types?

Also it would be nice if you could access the TDC and not just the position keeper from the attack map. I find myself jumping back and forth between the periscope and the attack map to make corrections to my solution. I realize that the manual purists might have a problem with that, but it would be cool if you could fine tune your solution on the attack map without having to jump back to the scope and without just reliying on spread angle adjustments. Would also be nice if you could zoom in and out on the attack map and use tools.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

-Happy Hunting