PDA

View Full Version : WOOT! It's finally here!!

Karl-Heinz Jaeger
03-29-07, 10:03 AM
Installing now. :D

Can you say kid in a candy store? :rock:

:arrgh!: :ping: :arrgh!:

Biggles
03-29-07, 10:09 AM
You lucky bastard!:rock:

My computer is on "repairs". All they need to do is to switch the motherboard for another one, and how long will that take?

If you ask them......6 weeks....(and I ain't freaking kiddin' ya!:damn: )

Karl-Heinz Jaeger
03-29-07, 10:12 AM

My computer is on "repairs". All they need to do is to switch the motherboard for another one, and how long will that take?

I had the same thing just a week ago, got a new SLI mobo installed on my comp. Took roughly 5 days. Hope you get your rig back soon! New ports awaits ye!

Torcher
03-29-07, 10:15 AM
Good for you. Welcome.

With a little bobbing and weaving through the bug jungle you'll find a fairly enjoyable game.

ReallyDedPoet
03-29-07, 10:19 AM
Got my copy last night, does not run well on my old computer, but will have a new one by the end of the week, first of next week:yep::yep:

Deep-Six
03-29-07, 10:38 AM
I will finally get my copy today when I go to school and do some labs. (CCNA):know:

I have now waited a week and three days for this.:o :D

Hans Schultz
03-29-07, 10:49 AM
I was hpoing this was a 1.2 thread :o

Ducimus
03-29-07, 11:33 AM
In order to not totally trash your first impression of the game, id highly recommnd grabbing a few mods to fix some of the annoyances that have been found.

ReallyDedPoet
03-29-07, 11:38 AM
In order to not totally trash your first impression of the game, id highly recommnd grabbing a few mods to fix some of the annoyances that have been found.

Some key ones? Your thoughts:yep:

stuntcow
03-29-07, 03:02 PM

I had the same thing just a week ago, got a new SLI mobo installed on my comp. Took roughly 5 days. Hope you get your rig back soon! New ports awaits ye!

I got my SLI board up in a few hours. P4 3.6 960 w/ 2 7800GTX in SLI on P5N32-E Deluxe. How are you guys getten them worked on to take 5 days and 6 weeks? I built all of mine and both of my kids machines.

elite_hunter_sh3
03-29-07, 03:52 PM
i built my quad fx gaming machine in under 20 min with no problems..:up: im a computer guru here. i know all!!!:arrgh!::arrgh!:

Deep-Six
03-29-07, 04:16 PM
i built my quad fx gaming machine in under 20 min with no problems..:up: im a computer guru here. i know all!!!:arrgh!::arrgh!:

No, I am the computer God on this forum.:D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Deep-Six
03-29-07, 04:17 PM
BTW, I am installing as I write this.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :yep: :yep: :yep:

Sailor Steve
03-29-07, 04:18 PM
Yeah, right! You're not even a Shoki in the minor pantheon!:p

Linavitch
03-29-07, 04:20 PM
Good hunting Skip.