PDA

View Full Version : So I take it SH4 is released then? Mine not due for a month!

horrgakx
03-29-07, 01:55 AM
I pre-ordered from Amazon ages ago and now it shows up on the open orders page as; Delivery estimate: 26 May 2007 - 30 May 2007

Whats the score here?!

Tarnish_UK
03-29-07, 03:40 AM
I'd say if they don't give you an answer pronto on that score cancel it and get your copy from elsewhere. Most of us that ordered the deluxe edition direct from Ubi have had the game for over a week now.

PeriscopeDepth
03-29-07, 03:49 AM
Whats the score here?!

Amazon sucks. Especially for preorders.

PD

cardician
03-29-07, 05:40 AM
I just got mine from Amazon yesterday. It doesn't pay to pre-order from them as their not good about updating orders. The fix is easy though. Cancel your order and re-order it. It'll go out immediately. I've done it many times myself. Order something that says it will ship in a few weeks. Check back in a couple of days and see that they have so many in stock and they ship immediately but my order has not updated. Ridiculous. So I cancel the order, re-order it, and the next day its on its way to me.

horrgakx
03-29-07, 06:03 AM
Cancel your order and re-order it. It'll go out immediately

Thanks for the tip, this worked, and my copy of SH4 Collectors Edition is now on the way!!!!!