PDA

View Full Version : wont let me dock

79TransAm
03-29-07, 12:27 AM
Im returning to my base on java, or should I say jawa after running into a task force and taking down 3 carriers, 1 heavy cruiser and 1 DD. Anyways make it back to base and it wont let me dock, then the land batteries start shooting at me. When i started that patrol there was an enemy merchant ship and a subchaser in the docks with me, did my base get taken over and I was not told of it, and if so where am I susposed to go?

Harmor
03-29-07, 12:37 AM
You can only dock in ports that show the blue anchor symbol. In your case, I reckon you joined the asian fleet .. and Jawa gets overrun and captured by japanese forces while you are out on patrol. I believe your next stop is Freemantle, Australia.

Crosseye76
03-29-07, 01:19 AM
Have fun Down Under !

ReM
03-29-07, 01:47 AM
Anyways make it back to base and it wont let me dock, then the land batteries start shooting at me.

That's a pretty clear indication that you've entered hostile waters!;)

Ayway: in february and march 1942 there was a lot of fighting in the-then- Dutch colony of East-Indies because of a Japanes invasion. On march 8 1942 the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese. For who's interested check the link below:

http://www.historyanimated.com/DutchEastIndiesPage.html