PDA

View Full Version : I am still waiting.

NEON DEON
03-27-07, 02:58 PM
On Friday March 16th I ordered SH IV thru the subsim link. I ordered it with 2 day shipping.

I am still waiting.

Maybe by the time I get the game there will be a mod out for the Narwhal class. And... maybe they will be able to fire both guns at the same time! And.... maybe I will be able to trim the boat without CTD. and... maybe it wont smoke my computer. And... maybe I wont see bugeyed crewmen since I am not a pirate. And maybe my sound wont loop me into the next world. And maybe if I get stuck in the game the manual will actually help me. And maybe I will become an eye candy whore and have A fit due to no AA. And..... maybe I will blow the stern off everything I shoot at because I cant handle the Manual TDC. And maybe I won't have to worry about 30 Liberators that show up 2500 miles from a base to harass me because they are actually on my side and flying the wrong insignia in the wrong ocean.

And maybe I wont go Insane.

OOPS! Too Late!:roll:

PeriscopeDepth
03-27-07, 03:02 PM
I know it supports Subsim and all.... But I will NEVER order anything through Amazon unless absolutely necessary. They are left in the dust when it comes to other companies' shipping times and customer service (GoGamer for example). Just donate $10 to Subsim and get your merchandise from a company that doesn't suck.

PD

Ducimus
03-27-07, 03:48 PM
Sad thing is, my wife just picked up a copy from an EB games for me, it even has the preorder bonus material on it. Thankfully she was trading in some PS2 games at the same time and got it for a lower price.

So now that i have SH4 purchased X2.. im really vested iinto this game now :roll:

Bonus DVD movies are fairly cool btw.