PDA

View Full Version : depth gauge crash caused by...

Cpt-Blaubär
03-27-07, 02:43 PM
... a mod i used, i tried to reinstall and started the clean install, no ctd when i click the depth gauge, but when i load:

green button mod
ultimate soundmod
command.cfg
contact.cfg
captain midnights cbs news sound
depth charge shake 1.01i cant figure out which mod causes the problem, but when i load them, i crash to ctd when clicking depth gauge.

anyone else having those problems?

OneTinSoldier
03-27-07, 03:40 PM
I don't have all those mods installed but I do have some of them installed. One that I don't have installed is the Ultimate Sound Mod. I don't think I have the 'contact.cfg' mod installed either, but I think I have the rest on your list installed.

Even though I don't have the Ulitmate Sound Mod installed, I did read the thread on it and there were some problems with the first version of it. Since then there has been a 'Fix' released for it. Have you read the thread concerning problems with the first release of it(prior to the Fix)? Have you downloaded the Fix and installed it?

ryuzu
03-27-07, 03:50 PM
... a mod i used, i tried to reinstall and started the clean install, no ctd when i click the depth gauge, but when i load:

green button mod
ultimate soundmod
command.cfg
contact.cfg
captain midnights cbs news sound
depth charge shake 1.01i cant figure out which mod causes the problem, but when i load them, i crash to ctd when clicking depth gauge.

anyone else having those problems?

This was fixed last week when 1.1 came out.

You're using an old version of the key commands mod (commands.cfg).

r.