PDA

View Full Version : Missing Green Line - Attack Map

Skorak
03-27-07, 12:48 PM
I've done a search and don't see this bug listed.
In Campaign mode I no longer have the green solution line on the attack map.
I like seeing it and using for estimating hits on zig zaging targets.
I guess do a re-install and patch?

Torcher
03-27-07, 02:06 PM
I've had the same thing happen to me. In the sub school tutorials it was there. When I went into my career it disappeared. The only thing I changed was the "No event cam" check box. I checked it before going into career mode to elevate the realism. Well, that and a few mod additions.

I'm not at home so I can't verify ... that's for tonight. I was going to start a new career anyway so I'm going to try adding the event cam back in and see. Otherwise it was caused by one of the mods.

Skorak
03-27-07, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the responce.
I have the event camera on. In fact, all identical realism setttings for both school and career. School shows the line, offset line (if firing a salvo at different angles) and torps moving. Career shows none of the three, only white X solution (if Position Keeper on).
I guess tonight I'll try a re-install. Has been working fine besides all listed bugs. Stunning graphics and smooth fps on my Nvidia 7950GT.
I ususlly never buy new releases. Usually wait for bug fixes and price to go down. But my new rig can handle it so I went for it. Patience will prevail I guess.