PDA

View Full Version : recognition manual

Joe S
03-27-07, 11:29 AM
I do not have SHIV loaded yet, but I note that the poster shows the various ships from an aerial perspective. I have the original USN recognition manuals for Japanese warships and merchant vessels, and a reprint of the warship manual. I was thinkig of putting together a printed manual with photocopies of the pages from the original manuals for all of the ships in SHIV. Would anyone else be interested in a copy? I will not have time to do this for a few weeks. Joe S

stuntcow
03-27-07, 11:31 AM
Yes, Please!!!!!:D

Barkhorn1x
03-27-07, 11:35 AM
Me too!

EdwardTivrusky
03-27-07, 11:35 AM
I'd be interested as the DX edition recognition manual shows the ships in angled 3D rather than as silhouettes. Not the one ingame, the one in the tin and i didn't get a recognition poster just a map of the Pacific Theatre so i can't refer to that. The one ingame is fine but it's nice to be able to quickly flick through a book.
Maybe easier if you scan them and put them into a PDF for people to download and print themselves.

nofxx
03-27-07, 03:41 PM
Just going to post about it...

This real manual would be awesome....

But until you got time to make that work for us, is it possible to take the images from the game? more easily then printicreening one by one??? then 2 minutes I got my rec manual on my hand.... that will be :rock:

Bono_LV
07-28-07, 05:55 PM
Where I can download recognition manual from dx version in PDF or jpg formats?

Joe S
07-29-07, 07:08 AM
I have been so busy at work and so frustrated with SHIV that I have not have time to work on this . However, I have not given up on it. When completed ,I will mail a hard copy to someone provided they agree to upload it so everyone can access it. It will be a few weeks until I can do it, am working on a major project at work.

I note that at least one other person has posted a similar idea, if someone else does it first maybe theirs will be better ? Joe S

Bono_LV
07-29-07, 08:36 AM
Ok. We will wait. Take your time.

When it will be done (I hope you will do it :roll: ) give a sign, please.

Bono_LV
08-02-07, 12:11 AM
By the way...

Is there any recognition manual mod that adds ship length?

Fearless
08-02-07, 01:41 AM
Awesome... One 4 me 2 please :rock: