PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo reload problem - solutions

McBeck
03-27-07, 02:21 AM
OK, youv put the new torps in the tube but the crew does note reload it....sound familiar???

There are some solutions you might want to try:

1) Your on Silent Running.
Solution: Secure from Silent Running...they will not reload during Silent Running.

2) Heavy seas.
Sometimes they will not reload on the surface, because the seas are too heavy.
Solution: Submerge.

3) Calm water, submerged and not on Silent Running.
Sometimes, they just stall for no apparent reason.
Solution: If none of the above applies, just go to Silent Running and Secure from it again.

4) Doesnt reload at all!
Solution: Check if the automatic reload is enabled ;)

All solutions has been found in-game. I dont think they are described in the manual. Number 3 happend after a refit.

JackChen
03-27-07, 02:27 AM
This kind of thing is information we need.

Is it found in the manual or the game?

Seems like every other tip comes from Gamers who experiment and post their experience here.

StandingCow
03-27-07, 02:27 AM
Also make sure auto reload is on.

McBeck
03-27-07, 02:33 AM
Also make sure auto reload is on.Added to the list ;)

Jungman
03-27-07, 02:41 AM
Another tip if not mention yet.

Damage Control Team will not fix the selected items unless you remember to set the Yellow Button to activate them (as if they need to be told lol).

Recheck your Torp settings (fast/slow/depth) before firing each torp...the game has a nasty habit of reseting the data when accessing other stations as you work on your solution.

Krupp
03-27-07, 02:42 AM
I noticed, that once I made a submerged attack and the crew wasn't in battle stations, they wouldn't start loading tubes (with the autoloading on). Only after I called them in battle stations, tube loading started too. This sounds normal to me and not a bug.

McBeck
03-27-07, 02:45 AM
I noticed, that once I made a submerged attack and the crew wasn't in battle stations, they wouldn't start loading tubes (with the autoloading on). Only after I called them in battle stations, tube loading started too. This sounds normal to me and not a bug.I disagree torpedo reloading should happen either way. You shouldnt need to go to Battlestations after a refit. That just doesnt make sense