PDA

View Full Version : Subsim Red Orchestra Clan

elite_hunter_sh3
03-11-07, 08:35 PM
Ok i am sending a message to all RO players on subsim that are solo (ie not in a clan) im inviting you all to a special meet that will happen on a server(to be determinied this monday march 12) we are currently recruiting and have have 2 members now (lol:smug:) me and kiloalpha4, i am hoping more members will join so we can make a subsim clan for Red Orchestra, and the clan forums are up, but the website will take some time to design, i will orient the website so it has links to subsim, subsim forums, subsim store etc, varios mod sites and various silent hunter forums and hopefully mod downloads.

so hopefully we will have at least 8 people to form a Tank and infantry Bridgade(for all tank lovers and all infantry lovers).

This Monday March 12 please join us in the forums as i will be outling the requirements(very litte) for us to play RO as a honest and powerful team.

as for right now i currently am considering the usage of:

Teamspeak (or ventrilo im not sure)
xfire (for ingame communication)
msn messenger (for meetings, chats, tactics etc...)

btw, Neal check ur PM box , there some things that require your attention.:up:

elite_hunter_sh3
03-12-07, 10:49 PM
anyone interested?? i see alot of potential coming from some great RO fans here.

im hoping we have enough for a tank division and infantry division , and a mixed division, but if ur in tank we can mix around. :up:

Boris
03-12-07, 11:17 PM
I'm certainly interested, but I won't be back in Germany, ergo at my PC, until start of April.

There should be a few more interested. Why don't you pm some of the guys that expressed interest in the other RO thread.