PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Pot Pies-Crew nearly Dies

kwikpoppa
03-10-07, 11:18 AM
Seems I fell asleep this morning at 4am and forgot to tell the watch crew about my 2 chicken pot pies I left in the oven.Thank God I was playing at 1X or we would all have died from CO2 poisoning.Thought I was under attack when I woke up house was full of smoke........

Brag
03-10-07, 11:30 AM
Seems I fell asleep this morning at 4am and forgot to tell the watch crew about my 2 chicken pot pies I left in the oven.Thank God I was playing at 1X or we would all have died from CO2 poisoning.Thought I was under attack when I woke up house was full of smoke........

That's good realism. Get more pies :88)

kwikpoppa
03-10-07, 11:41 AM
Im running with a crew of 50,while running submerged most of the extra crew are assigned to diesel engine room,from now on that extra guy gets chicken pot pie patrol.....

kwikpoppa
03-10-07, 11:49 AM
Would you believe this bunch wanted to cut thru at Scapa Flow?Hell 2 chicken pot pies almost killed em......

joea
03-10-07, 03:59 PM
:o Step back a bit, this ain't the 1940s we are in the 21st century it is a game!

flyingdane
03-10-07, 04:15 PM

Pics please!.... j\k http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/flyingdane/thscared11.gif... Man you were luckly!!:yep: Glad to here your ok :up:, How is your house?:cry:

Kapt. Crunch
03-10-07, 04:32 PM
:o Step back a bit, this ain't the 1940s we are in the 21st century it is a game!

Hilarious, I haven't had a chicken pot pie since about 1983. Isn't there like 750 calories in those things? Your crew is going to fatten up...faster crash dives I guess.

Krunch