PDA

View Full Version : How many hours a day do you spend on the SUBSIM forums

Jimbuna
03-10-07, 08:11 AM
I like nothing better than surfing the SubSim forums (SH3/SH4) in particular. I see it as a kind of therapy for alleviating or cleansing the mind of the stresses and tensions we face in our daily lives :damn:

I couldn't put a definitive time down but I reckon I must visit here at least 4 or 5 occasions at different times of the day :arrgh!:

So, I suppose the million dollar question is...How long do all you kaleuns spend hare ?

Corsair
03-10-07, 08:33 AM
Way too much...:D Cutting down my patrol time... (but worth it:up:)

STEED
03-10-07, 08:40 AM
In and out during the day so I reckon about one hour a day up to a couple of hours at the weekend. If you live on any forum over five hours day you really need a life and get out for some fresh air. :lol:

AVGWarhawk
03-10-07, 08:44 AM
I usually spend two hours daily. Not all at once. I log in while at work when it gets slow. Shhhhhhh.....don't tell the boss:doh:

bigboywooly
03-10-07, 08:47 AM
I need a life and fresh air
:rotfl:

Always logged into the SS forum as well as the GW one

Pop in regulary inbetween testing\modding
Gives me a break though sometimes I spend more time here than I should

Mind you a lot of that is answering PM's
My Inbox needa a higher limit than 100 :roll:

AVGWarhawk
03-10-07, 08:50 AM
You know you have it bad when you sign in homepage is Subsim:o

Jimbuna
03-10-07, 09:14 AM
I need a life and fresh air

Always logged into the SS forum as well as the GW one

Pop in regulary inbetween testing\modding
Gives me a break though sometimes I spend more time here than I should

Mind you a lot of that is answering PM's
My Inbox needa a higher limit than 100 :roll:

Well your excused any and all excesses BB....you contribute one hell of a lot here matey...and I'm not including what you bring in addittion to the GW Den.

Salute Kaleun :arrgh!:

mr chris
03-10-07, 09:26 AM
I sign in here and the GW forums then go around the internet and back and forth through out the day depending on what im up too. Though i do spend a little to much time on here in my opinon.

JScones
03-10-07, 09:42 AM
Though i do spend a little to much time on her in my opinon.
Does she think the same? :rotfl:

Moving on...for me, maybe 2 hours a day during the week and a few more on the weekend. I usually have the forum open while I'm doing other things, like ebaying, emailing, listening to my wife telling me to get off the computer etc.

mr chris
03-10-07, 09:44 AM
Though i do spend a little to much time on her in my opinon. Does she think the same? :rotfl:

Moving on...for me, maybe 2 hours a day during the week and a few more on the weekend. I usually have the forum open while I'm doing other things, like ebaying, emailing etc.

:rotfl::rotfl:God it must have been a long night.

Jimbuna
03-10-07, 09:46 AM
Though i do spend a little to much time on her in my opinon. Does she think the same? :rotfl:

Moving on...for me, maybe 2 hours a day during the week and a few more on the weekend. I usually have the forum open while I'm doing other things, like ebaying, emailing etc.

:rotfl::rotfl:God it must have been a long night.

Whats your description/understanding of the word 'long' ? ;)

mr chris
03-10-07, 09:47 AM
:oops:I best just leave this subject before i dig a deeper hole than i already have.:lol:

Jimbuna
03-10-07, 09:50 AM
:oops:I best just leave this subject before i dig a deeper hole than i already have.:lol:

Salute matey :arrgh!:

IceGrog
03-10-07, 09:54 AM
At home it’s almost zero.. but at work I’m able to dash in and out of the forum, how much time I’m afraid to add it up:oops:

ReallyDedPoet
03-10-07, 09:56 AM
At home it’s almost zero.. but at work I’m able to dash in and out of the forum, how much time I’m afraid to add it up:oops:

I do alot of computer related stuff at work, so subsim runs in the background:yep:, not as much at home.

Dimitrius07
03-10-07, 11:04 AM
By the way - did you know that females are even worse that men.

Well i don`t spend to much time maybe a hour or two max ;)

_Seth_
03-10-07, 11:12 AM

.....is that wrong.....:oops:?

Brag
03-10-07, 11:25 AM
I don't want to know how much time I spend on this forum. There could be a life out in the fresh air.:roll:

Morts
03-10-07, 11:26 AM

.....is that wrong.....:oops:?
nope its not!!!:)

Morts
03-10-07, 11:28 AM
I don't want to know how much time I spend on this forum. There could be a life out in the fresh air.:roll:

NO NO NO...DONT GO OUT INTO THE FRESH AIR....its more dangerous then duelling with 10 B-24's with only 1 C/30 flak:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

melnibonian
03-10-07, 12:05 PM
Because of the nature of my job I'm sitting in front of a Computer screen most hours of the day. That's way I'm always connected to SubSim and check it occasionally, as I'm doing other things. I have been known to interrupt a meeting with a student once to reply to someone during the Beta Testing:oops: Needless to say the student was not amused:arrgh!: