PDA

View Full Version : Just Installed GWX with Patch 1.02

Lane
03-10-07, 04:32 AM
Just installed over Clean SH3 with 1.4b patch. All I can say it look's like
a new SH3 :D With the GWX New movies and all the screens have a new look. I am just starting over with SH3 my DVD reader when bad and just installed a new one. Just starting out with Naval Academy. Just complet my exams. Got Excellent on first three but Average on Last two.
I though the PC had locked up on me when loaded the Museum it loaded slow till about 75% over and it just set there for about 5 mins then It finsh the loading.? Sure is lot's stuff to look at in Museum. Strange thing
happen when I try to play the Tutorial Movie's When I click to play the video Sh3 just try's to Freeze up?? I could hear the video sound but could see the windows media player? What should happen ??
There was a time or two I thought is was going to freeze on me?
Very Slow to exit? Anybody had these problems? I am getting good FPS
Runing SH3:D Just seemed's very slow to load the Sim and to ESC from the Sim? Again the Sim sure has lot's nice moves and Screens to watch.
Will try to set up my first patrol next time I run SH3
Regards
Lane :up:

Lane
03-10-07, 05:00 AM
'Woops" Must had something running in Background? I unpluged from internet :oops: Started SH3 It loaded Fast, and I ran and viewed all the Tutorial movies. Nava Academy SH3 switched to min and Media player played the Turtorial's And was able to Exit from SH3 no problems.
Hope it keeps running like that.
Lane :D

Steppenwolf
03-10-07, 11:58 AM
Glad you got it sorted out. Yeah, the bar will stop around 80-90% for a long time while loading the museum. It will also do this ( maybe not quite as long ) when loading a career game. Much longer than loading Naval Academy missions (Has to load all of the campaign files info), but it always comes up.