PDA

View Full Version : Problem with save games.

jth
03-06-07, 06:17 PM
Hi,
I have a weird problem with my save games. I`am using SH 1.4 + GWX 1.02 + Realistic Damage Mod + SH3 Commander.

I was on my first patrol in 1939 and saved the game. Later I tried to load it again, but the "Load Career" Screen is completly empty, not one of my around 5-6 savegames is visible. This was the first time this happend, maybe 3 or 4 times before i had no problem loading a saved game, all worked fine until now.
I looked around in my "Documents and Settings" folder and finally I found my save games in this folder: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\jth\Eigene Dateien\SH3\data\cfg\Careers\jth\0. "Dokumente und Einstellungen" stands for "Documents and Settings", I`am using the german version of Windows.
I`am a little bit confused about the "0"-Folder. Is SH3 able to find the savegames in it? Well, in any case, i don`t know where else to put my savegames, so I`am asking here :)
Has anyone an idea how I can load my savegames again? Restarting the patrol would be very silly because the patrol went very well to that point. I even survived a tour across the english channel and was able to sink 3 ships there. And before I saved the game I had an relatively large convoy in sight. :)

jth
03-06-07, 07:33 PM
I finally solved the problem.

If anonye else is also in trouble with disappearing save games, try this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=285793&postcount=6

That worked for me.