PDA

View Full Version : Lets introduce ourselves shall we?

scalelokt
03-06-07, 05:39 PM
So from reading the posts here for the last month or so it seems that most of you know eachother pretty well and have been posting for a long time. So I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can tell a bit about ourselves, or at least as much as we feel comfortable with since this is on the internet after all. With that said, my real name is Marc. I live in Tucson Arizona and have been playing SH3 for well over a year, however GWX is still pretty new to me. Always been a huge fan of u-boats but never saw a game that did it so well as SH3 and I'm definitly hooked. I wish I had time to play more often but as it is I have a full time job and am in a metal band here called Gridlokt. Feel free to take a look at myspace.com/gridlokt if you want to hear any of it. I'm curious where everyone lives, seems like we definitly have a wide range of people here :)

Mush Martin
03-06-07, 05:41 PM
Uhm hi :-? My name is martin and I am a Narcissistic Megalomaniac
since joining subsim I have become a better person.

Sailor Steve
03-06-07, 05:45 PM
Right here is a thread that invites you to do that very thing:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=87423

You really should take some time and look all around these wonderful boards. You might find a lot of cool things you haven't seen before.

mr chris
03-06-07, 05:47 PM
Very true Steve it seems the search function is a waste of space of late round here.;)

scalelokt
03-06-07, 05:47 PM
Ah very cool! I did a search but didnt see anything, obviously didnt look hard enough :)

_Seth_
03-06-07, 06:07 PM
Steve posted the right thread for this, so im closing this one.