PDA

View Full Version : I can’t find my crew

Redfox11
03-05-07, 02:29 PM
I have a problem with the “Fubars_crew_skins2.rar” mod. I can’t find my crew names in the Cfg folder. I open it with notepad and I search for: Name=Fritz Ganter (the name of one my 5 main officers) or any of the men of my crew. I can’t find them in any of the 9 files. e.g: “crew_config_VII_1.cfg” How do you find your crew? I would like to make some mods on each crewmen. I have not been able to retreive the crew list, I roled back SH3 Commander, deactivated all the GWX mods and started searching for the crew list in the SH3 Cfg files: crew_config_VII_1.cfg, crew_config_VII_2.cfg, crew_config_VII_3.cfg, crew_config_IX_1.cfg, crew_config_IX_2.cfg, crew_config_IX_3.cfg, crew_config_XXI_1.cfg, crew_config_XXI_2.cfg, crew_config_XXI_3.cfg, I even looked into crew_config_II_1.cfg, crew_config_II_2.cfg and crew_config_II_3.cfg...nada...I even went into my mod Cfg folder, I found the 9 Cfg files: nothing there either...well I don't know what I can do else. Do you have a clue? I went to my sh3 COMMANDER folder, I noticed that the crew_config_VII_1.cfg, crew_config_VII_2.cfg and crew_config_VII_3.cfg are the same...and my crew is not there! Same thing for the crew_config_IX_n.cfg series and crew_config_XXI_n.cfg series. When I open SH3 Commander, I go to Actions then Manage your crew, I get the crew list but I can't locate the crew list anywhere. Strange and annoying...

Kingcobra24
03-05-07, 06:12 PM
I have a problem with the “Fubars_crew_skins2.rar” mod. I can’t find my crew names in the Cfg folder. I open it with notepad and I search for: Name=Fritz Ganter (the name of one my 5 main officers) or any of the men of my crew. I can’t find them in any of the 9 files. e.g: “crew_config_VII_1.cfg” How do you find your crew? I would like to make some mods on each crewmen. I have not been able to retreive the crew list, I roled back SH3 Commander, deactivated all the GWX mods and started searching for the crew list in the SH3 Cfg files: crew_config_VII_1.cfg, crew_config_VII_2.cfg, crew_config_VII_3.cfg, crew_config_IX_1.cfg, crew_config_IX_2.cfg, crew_config_IX_3.cfg, crew_config_XXI_1.cfg, crew_config_XXI_2.cfg, crew_config_XXI_3.cfg, I even looked into crew_config_II_1.cfg, crew_config_II_2.cfg and crew_config_II_3.cfg...nada...I even went into my mod Cfg folder, I found the 9 Cfg files: nothing there either...well I don't know what I can do else. Do you have a clue? I went to my sh3 COMMANDER folder, I noticed that the crew_config_VII_1.cfg, crew_config_VII_2.cfg and crew_config_VII_3.cfg are the same...and my crew is not there! Same thing for the crew_config_IX_n.cfg series and crew_config_XXI_n.cfg series. When I open SH3 Commander, I go to Actions then Manage your crew, I get the crew list but I can't locate the crew list anywhere. Strange and annoying...

The primary crew list(s) for your career(s) are located in your My Documents and Settings folder, not your Ubisoft/SH3 folder.
GOTO the Documents & Settings Folder
Locate the folder SH3
Scroll down to DATA folder
Scroll down to .CFG folder
Locate the name of your career/Kaleun folder
Finally, scroll down to the CREW CAREER files. They're itemized from CREW CAREER 0 through your last patrol. In other words, if you finished 12 patrols, then you'll have CREW CAREER 0 through CREW CAREER 12

Redfox11
03-06-07, 09:43 PM
:) :up: Thanks so much. I found my crew!