PDA

View Full Version : Nooby enemy ship crews?

Spray
03-04-07, 06:23 AM
Ok I just transferred my IXB to salamis for the reason that it can no longer reach the US coast after this new engine was installed and make the trip back. So I went out patrolling the med. First contacts my first ever TF 1 Blackswan 2 V&W 1 N class. All ships sunk 0 damage taken from them. I then went on to my patrol area where I met another TF 1 King George V and 2 Nelsons. I decided to go for the King George it was about 500 tonnes less then the nelson but it was the easiest. 3 torps went into him disabling him and making the ship tilt heavily to the right. Fired other 3 torpedoes at nelsons, contact lost after about 2 hours of evading I surfaced to find what was left of the King George. It didn't sink after another 3 torps. Moving right along I met contact with yet another TF 1 Fiji class and 2 N class ships. Contact lost moving right along I was waiting just outside a port for more targets then I got back into contact with the ships I lost about 1 day ago un intentionally. 4 torpedoes to the fiji class then silent running dive to 220m 2 N class ships never found me. Moved on to where I found another 2 ships 1 blackswan or V&W and a small merchant. Whatever the warship was got sunk with 1 torpedo in a spectacular explosion of depth charges small merchant sunk with deck gun. Moved on got contact 1 large cargo and 1 small merchant the large cargo had a cannon 2 torpedoes fired 1 premature 1 hit him. Then a blackswan came out and forced me to crash dive. I reloaded my last torp and fired again at the large cargo, miss. Dove down to 220m all depth charging missed then I returned to port. Merchant tonnage was 2300 or so out of 53000 tonnes 7 warships sunk. Ok what the heck happened here I effectively destroyed 1 task force took a BB away from another then took the best ship from another did I just run into a bunch of noobs. Im using GWX, also throughout the whole conflict I got no damage sustained from warships but came back to port on 89% is this from diving down so deep. Oh and who said IXB's are no good at convoy hunting I got up one step higher to TF hunting :rock:.

Brag
03-04-07, 07:04 AM
Sounds like you had both, skill and luck on your side. :up: :up: :up:

Be more agressive --BDU :rotfl: :rotfl:

Spray
03-04-07, 07:12 AM
LOL

TF's dont hunt me I hunt TF's :P