PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

Reverie
03-03-07, 02:29 AM
:D Kudos to GWX, and heartfelt thanks to mookiemookie and his selfless generosity. SH3 has become a NEW simulation for me. I'm actually playing realtime campaign as I intended when the program first went on sale. The amount of life this sim now has is unbelievable; and GWX even loads and runs faster / smoother !
I did laugh when a saw a one masted yacht sailing decks awash, but swooned when I later recognised a light ship through fog. So many suprises, and the manual promises many more ! Thank you, again.
Reverie

Crosseye76
03-03-07, 03:24 AM
Yeah, GWX is just a tiny bit impressive isn't it ? :rock: :up:

baggygreen
03-03-07, 04:04 AM
and by tiny you mean just a little bit! and thats about the biggest understatement of the century!:rock:

Jimbuna
03-03-07, 06:08 AM
Enjoy the GWXperience matey :arrgh!:

HunterICX
03-03-07, 06:10 AM
Yeah, GWX is just a tiny bit impressive isn't it ? :rock: :up:

Tiny?

thats the Tip of the Iceberg:yep:

melnibonian
03-03-07, 06:12 AM
GWX really rocks, and I know the Devs have loads of other things that they're working on for future release:yep: :up: :up:

leeclose
03-03-07, 06:31 AM
Welli would say bloody impressive i was up till 4am playing SH3 this morning and i aint done that since it was released way back when:up: GWX all the way.

Brag
03-03-07, 08:17 AM
GWX is so complex that every day is different :sunny: ( except for the day after day. after day of low vis, rough seas, and no contacts.) :damn:

JScones
03-03-07, 08:35 AM
GWX really rocks, and I know the Devs have loads of other things that they're working on for future release:yep: :up: :up:
Are they? Like what? Tell me...tell me..tell me... :rotfl:

Seriously, GWX Patch 1.03 is already brewing with some important fixes, a few new features and at least one new optional mod designed to provide more choices to players.

leeclose
03-03-07, 08:36 AM
Sounds intresting no wee hints maybe????:up:

ReallyDedPoet
03-03-07, 08:36 AM
GWX really rocks, and I know the Devs have loads of other things that they're working on for future release:yep: :up: :up: Are they? Like what? Tell me...tell me..tell me... :rotfl:

Seriously, GWX Patch 1.03 is already brewing with some important fixes, a few new features and at least one new optional mod designed to provide more choices to players.

It never stops:rock: As usual great work, and choice is a good thing.

Jimbuna
03-03-07, 09:20 AM
Sounds intresting no wee hints maybe????:up:

You can sit behind a desk and play Doenitz if you don't wanna get your hair wet :lol: :arrgh!:

leeclose
03-03-07, 09:24 AM
You can sit behind a desk and play Doenitz if you don't wanna get your hair wet :lol: :arrgh!:

Oooooooooo sounds intresting tell me more:up:

STEED
03-03-07, 09:24 AM
Your :dead: and :dead: and :dead: and let us not forget your :dead: with GWX.

Realism sucks but it's better than the arcade version. :yep:

leeclose
03-03-07, 09:27 AM
Yup spotty 13 year olds beware:arrgh!:

badkarma
03-03-07, 10:34 AM
Welli would say bloody impressive i was up till 4am playing SH3 this morning and i aint done that since it was released way back when:up: GWX all the way.

:D
3.15am for me! Likewise, not been this hooked since I first got the game.

My patrol involved a searching off the east coast of the north of England, but saw nothing. We headed south to the channel were we encountered a mid sized merchant.. and after a long job of tracking it, found out it was Norgwegian... damn it, why isn't it 1941 yet?!! Leaving the merchant we headed to the entrance to the Channel, where the weather started! 4 days of 15m wind, heavy rain, dense fog.. we floundered for hours, not getting anywhere, taking breaks below the surface. At one point we picked up a merchant ship and tried to track it. It passed within 250m on the hyrdophone but we didn't catch a glimpse of it in the terrible fog.
In the end we sailed back to Kiel, with no sinkings to our name.. exhausted, but alive.

I can't think of any other game where the objective is to attack things, and after 8 hours of play and not attacking a single thing, I could finish so satisfied!

GWX... :rock:

leeclose
03-03-07, 12:46 PM
Yup GWX has added a whole new dimension to the game virtually a whole new game to be played well done guys:up:

High Voltage
03-03-07, 01:51 PM
I'm still waiting for the 300$ invoice from the GWX developpers to arrive in the mail any day...
It's been said before, but you have done an excellent job and I hope the people at UBI are taking notes for SH5: Back into the Bay (of Biscaye)...
:up::up::up:

leeclose
03-03-07, 02:11 PM
Well i hope that SH4 isnt a Clusterfluck like many Silent hunter games well only 3 weeks till we find out and either cry or shout in joy:ping:

mookiemookie
03-03-07, 11:17 PM
Good to see you got the CDs undamaged and intact. You're absolutely right...GWX revitalizes SH3 in an incredible way. I doubt I would still be playing SH3 without the hard work of the GWX team.

What a great community we have here, eh? :arrgh!::rock::up:

leeclose
03-04-07, 09:01 AM
Yup ive seen plenty of mods over the last 2 years and this beats em all hands down thanks for the advice in a previous thread i did to get it ive had 3 sleepless nights sitting up to well nearly dawn playing it.:up: