stay calm pleaaaase
noooo ..argllllllllllllllll

oki oki they are here:sunny::sunny::sunny: :

http://www.canardplus.com/actus/4625/Nos-screenshots-de-Silent-Hunter-4

:rotfl:

Safe-Keeper
01-31-07, 11:50 AM
Nice ones.

I notice Ubisoft is still not very fond of submerging and staying submerged upon encountering enemy task forces:p.

danlisa
01-31-07, 11:53 AM
After seeing all the SH4 screenies and now seeing yours, I've noticed that UBI have made the water surface transparent:o.

Am I late on this discovery?:oops:

CCIP
01-31-07, 12:08 PM
After seeing all the SH4 screenies and now seeing yours, I've noticed that UBI have made the water surface transparent:o.

Am I late on this discovery?:oops:

I don't think we've ever seen this in the screenies, but the Devs did mention that before!

What I'm more impressed by is the new interface. Look at the virtual whiz wheels for TDC! :up:

AJ!
01-31-07, 12:14 PM
When i first read your post i was about to try and track you down and throw you overboard....... Then i realised you actualy did post new screens :p thx

The game is looking better then ever! as danlisa said the transparent water is looking beautiful :up:

Also the ship models look incredable... The Yamato has so much detail.

I guess this can put to rest those fears about the original screen shots being rendered :D

Boris
01-31-07, 12:15 PM
Very nice!

These are the first real screenshots that show how the game is going to look. The transparent water is killer :rock:

codmander
01-31-07, 12:35 PM
game price $19.95 as low as 8 bucks no screenys no demo this is scary:arrgh!:

Barkhorn1x
01-31-07, 12:50 PM
Nice ones.

I notice Ubisoft is still not very fond of submerging and staying submerged upon encountering enemy task forces:p.

Yes - and every sub seems to run across a Yamato class BB. Didn't know there were so many.

;)

Barkhorn.

AJ!
01-31-07, 02:08 PM
Hey might just be wishful thinking but arnt those two people standing next to the gun on yamato? maybe there is a crew on deck :up:

fire-fox
01-31-07, 02:37 PM
in the pic's if you look at the tool bar at the bottom there are two buttens that look like car batterys, now could thay be to control whitch engine carges the batterys?;)

CCIP
01-31-07, 02:39 PM
in the pic's if you look at the tool bar at the bottom there are two buttens that look like car batterys, now could thay be to control whitch engine carges the batterys?;)
Actually I think this is the shortcut that will pop a battery gauge for you, in the same way that slideouts did it in modded SHIII.

Hey, remember when unmodded SHIII forced you to go through your CE's report menu to even find the battery state? :p

[edit]

Ooooh, I see what they did there. See that bar below the button? I bet that's the universal gauge that, depending on what you press of the 4 buttons above (fuel, battery, compressed air, CO2), will show you the current status (and possibly a number if you hover over it? please?)

Handy :up:

Other items I'm loving:

-Notice the camera shortcut. Instant replay/recording?
-I wonder what the 'helm' button above the Time Compression number does?
-Note 'CO2' in one of the screens - a pop-up warning for something going wrong? Those'd be great!
-The bottom menu is now a slideout.
-pop up messages + chat box! great!
-I can't get enough of the new TDC. I think it'll be the best thing since sliced bread :88)

fire-fox
01-31-07, 02:43 PM
Hey might just be wishful thinking but arnt those two people standing next to the gun on yamato? maybe there is a crew on deck :up:

and when sunk thay man life boats:arrgh!:

fire-fox
01-31-07, 02:45 PM
Actually I think this is the shortcut that will pop a battery gauge for you, in the same way that slideouts did it in modded SHIII.

Hey, remember when unmodded SHIII forced you to go through your CE's report menu to even find the battery state? :p

Nope. look at thesecound icon from the left just above the oringe bar at the centor (next the the "throtle");)

Safe-Keeper
01-31-07, 04:02 PM
The camera is very likely the External View.

CCIP
01-31-07, 04:06 PM
The camera is very likely the External View.

Ah yea, you're right.

That said, we're still promised a replay feature. So I'm not worried :p