PDA

View Full Version : New UK X-Ray Cam Scheme

SUBMAN1
01-29-07, 04:19 PM
Interesting. I think I'll pass on using these devices, thanks!

By the way, this is already in use at Pheonix International in AZ.

-S

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007040610,00.html

STEED
01-29-07, 04:47 PM
Did you spot this on your way to page 3? :shifty: ;) :lol:

TteFAboB
01-29-07, 04:48 PM
Hmm. I'm going to open a gift shop near or inside the Airport and sell T-shirts with invisible "I HAVE A BOMB IN MY BAG" phrases painted on them with leaded paint of the same color of the shirts.

STEED
01-29-07, 04:50 PM
Hmm. I'm going to open a gift shop near or inside the Airport and sell T-shirts with invisible "I HAVE A BOMB IN MY BAG" phrases painted on them with leaded paint of the same color of the shirts.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

STEED
01-29-07, 05:03 PM
Back on topic you could turn up naked, hang on you could get arrested for that. :damn:

Iceman
01-30-07, 12:12 AM
hum...this next summer I will be flying out of Sky Harbor heading to Ill. and Tenn...I think I will go to the Castle Botique an Adult Store here ,and buy one of those super size ladies toys and slip it down me pants and ask to be scanned by a female officer thru this...I would pay to have a camera on her face as she looks at the scan results...LMAO...:rotfl:

JK by the way but man that would make a killer You Tube vid huih?

Kapitan_Phillips
01-30-07, 11:16 AM
Back on topic you could turn up naked, hang on you could get arrested for that. :damn:

Well thats my holiday ruined :shifty:

STEED
01-30-07, 01:46 PM

Well thats my holiday ruined :shifty:

Kapitan_Phillips in the buff :o at an airport:eek: run for the hills:roll:

bookworm_020
01-30-07, 05:14 PM
I could see some trouble with it. Could you imagine a women telling the security people she won't do it because it makes her bum look big??

Same with a bloke who's going commando!

Next time you go to the airport make sure your wearing clean underwear with no holes!:yep:

HunterICX
01-30-07, 06:27 PM
Villians now thinking

''Ow **** there goes my new plan to hide my 12 gauge shotgun. I was planning to shuf it up my arse.''

STEED
01-31-07, 06:51 AM
Villians now thinking

''Ow **** there goes my new plan to hide my 12 gauge shotgun. I was planning to shuf it up my arse.''

Good grief they must have one heck of a fat backside. :o