PDA

View Full Version : UK installs cameras to watch their cameras! :)

SUBMAN1
01-25-07, 02:34 PM
Hahahahaha!!! That is the funny!

-S

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/south_of_scotland/6293823.stm

STEED
01-25-07, 04:23 PM
What's going to stop someone smashing the CCTV first then smash the speed camera. :hmm:

SUBMAN1
01-25-07, 04:34 PM
What's going to stop someone smashing the CCTV first then smash the speed camera. :hmm:

Another camera? :D

STEED
01-25-07, 04:39 PM

Another camera? :D

They will have to hide that one. :rotfl:

U-533
01-25-07, 05:01 PM
The Camera Rights Group "CRG" will hear about this... yall better quit hurting those poor defenseless cameras.

If you keep on CRG will impose harsh penalties on ya. They are already lobbing for an "Endangered Camera Act".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :huh: :nope:

STEED
01-25-07, 05:09 PM
The Camera Rights Group "CRG" will hear about this... yall better quit hurting those poor defenseless cameras.

If you keep on CRG will impose harsh penalties on ya. They are already lobbing for an "Endangered Camera Act".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :huh: :nope:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tchocky
01-25-07, 05:11 PM
That's ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous, in fact.
I still don't understand the speed camera vandalism, though.

STEED
01-25-07, 05:13 PM
That's ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous, in fact.
I still don't understand the speed camera vandalism, though.

Drivers are fed up as being the number one crook in the UK and an easy target for a spot of revenue raising.

Tchocky
01-25-07, 05:15 PM
Em, but they're breaking the law?

STEED
01-25-07, 05:17 PM
Em, but they're breaking the law?

The problem is who was driving the car and sometimes the speed cameras get it wrong.

Tchocky
01-25-07, 05:25 PM
Well thats certainly grounds for complaint & reform. If drivers are being falsely prosecuted/fined, then that needs to change.

Drivers are fed up as being the number one crook in the UK and an easy target for a spot of revenue raising.
Fed up being crooks? There's a simple answer, don't speed. The same goes for the fines.

SUBMAN1
01-25-07, 05:44 PM
Well thats certainly grounds for complaint & reform. If drivers are being falsely prosecuted/fined, then that needs to change.

Fed up being crooks? There's a simple answer, don't speed. The same goes for the fines.

I don't mind speeders. They can do 200 MPH on the freeway if they can get away with it in my book. My only problem is when they start to be unsafe - ie. someone passing me at more than 20 MPH faster in the very next lane to me ticks me off to no end! This is how accidents happen and the very reason the speed limits exist in the first place because we have so many 'stupid' people in the the world and they don't think first. Germany's Autobahn is a good example of how speed is really no big deal if done safely.

As for traffic fines - they are simply revenue getters for the police who should probably be out protecting us from real crime. They should get reckless people off the roads, but for the most part (short of reckless people), there is always bigger fish to fry when it comes to crime.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

-S