PDA

View Full Version : Shoot !!! Voicecommander Sh3 Not Working [help Needed]

LTD.KUNNINGHAM
01-22-07, 08:34 AM
hey guys...

im using shoot.. or atleast trying to use shoot..
but ift fails on me...
shoot is a voice recocnisiontool for sh3.. anyone that uses it..and it works give me a hand plz !

I'm still trying to get this running, every time i try and load a file on shoot, it saids

" An unexpected error has occured. Full error message:
Object reference not set to a instance of an object.
at shoot.config.Configuration.load(Strinf file name)
at Shoot.MainForm.loadprofile (String file)
at Shoot MainForm.openDialog_FileOK (Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.OnFileOK (CancelEventARGS e)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.DoFileOK (IntPtr |pofn)

who can help me with this.. i want this working!!!

JScones
01-23-07, 01:14 AM
You running the right .NET framework?

Check here... http://www.gameclubcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3457

LTD.KUNNINGHAM
01-24-07, 01:46 AM
You running the right .NET framework?

Check here... http://www.gameclubcentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3457

thank u very much for this one...

yes i have both of them ( 1.1 and 2.0 )

johnno74
01-24-07, 02:37 AM
Not knowing anything about 'shoot' that stack trace looks like it blew up trying to load its config file - maybe the file is missing?

[edit - try the instructions in the link JScones posted. They are talking about a problem that occours if you have 1.1 and 2 installed (the instructions will force the app to use 1.1, by default the latest ver installed will be used.)]

LTD.KUNNINGHAM
01-24-07, 10:39 AM
Not knowing anything about 'shoot' that stack trace looks like it blew up trying to load its config file - maybe the file is missing?

[edit - try the instructions in the link JScones posted. They are talking about a problem that occours if you have 1.1 and 2 installed (the instructions will force the app to use 1.1, by default the latest ver installed will be used.)]

i saw it missed the 2.0 add file.. didnt tried it yet..

ill notify you guys is something is gonna change