PDA

View Full Version : need help with gwx

cowboys98
01-20-07, 04:17 AM
hi guys,im a little new to the game,but i d/l the gwx mod and the jsgme ,my question is,is there a right order in which i have to enable all the mods in jsgme,or it does not matter which one i move to the right.i have all the mods activated,with the dec23rd being the last one to activate,when i try to host a game,i loose everybody,is it becouse they have to have the mods in the same order i got or what,thanks for the help.

The Munster
01-20-07, 04:28 AM
hi guys,im a little new to the game,but i d/l the gwx mod and the jsgme ,my question is,is there a right order in which i have to enable all the mods in jsgme,or it does not matter which one i move to the right.i have all the mods activated,with the dec23rd being the last one to activate,when i try to host a game,i loose everybody,is it becouse they have to have the mods in the same order i got or what,thanks for the help.

Hi and welcome, it is better to have the Dec 23 fix enabled first before the others; simply move all your stuff in the right hand box to the left hand side; my tip is to move Dec 23 back over to enable then run the game in a Single Mission, you can always add the others at a later date. Hope this helps you.

PS Did you patch the stock SHIII to 1.4 before installing GWX ?

cowboys98
01-20-07, 04:36 AM
yes i did.also when i create a game,do everybody has to have all this mods activated,or what,do i just create a game with the dec 23rd fixactivated only,or can they play if they dont have all the mods,but they have the 23rd fix?

The Munster
01-20-07, 05:47 AM
yes i did.also when i create a game,do everybody has to have all this mods activated,or what,do i just create a game with the dec 23rd fixactivated only,or can they play if they dont have all the mods,but they have the 23rd fix?

Hi, I would try a single mission with only the Dec 23 fix enabled to begin with to see that everything is working okay; you're spoilt for choice with the additional single missions available.

bigboywooly
01-20-07, 11:52 AM
Dec 23rd patch is the only mod you have to have installed
The rest are up to your personal taste

melnibonian
01-20-07, 05:06 PM
Just make sure when you enable the Dec-23 patch you have all other mods disabled. Also you need to have rollback SH3Cmd and you need to be in port and not at sea. After you enable the Dec patch you can add any other mod as BBW said