PDA

View Full Version : Jasonsagert

Mooncatt
01-17-07, 04:37 AM
this guy has been superb for me, he is burning a copy of the patch and GWX coz i cant download it myself as i got no net connection at home atm.
now considering he lives in America and i live in the UK i think this is a really cool thing to do for someone he doesnt even know.
this just emphasizes what a fantastic community this is and how helpful and friendly people are.
fantastic cheers:rock: :rock: :rock: :up:

bigboywooly
01-17-07, 01:34 PM
Well you can nominate him for SS skipper of the month :up:
Certainly a nice gesture

Mooncatt
01-18-07, 05:04 AM
i nominate him then :D

jasonsagert
01-18-07, 09:57 PM
Thanks Mooncatt--but I would feel kind of embarrassed to be placed next to the people who should be nominated. I did what, I would guess, at least 25% of the people on this forum would have done. And I really haven't contributed anything to this community besides my rare comments and good will.

But hey, it makes me excited that you're excited. Wait until you play GWX--you'll be wanting to nominate the folks who are responsible for that :rock:.

J

Jimbuna
01-19-07, 06:16 AM
Not meaning to step on anyones toes here but if your ever stuck just PM me early on for a 'next day quickie' :yep:

melnibonian
01-19-07, 06:19 AM
Not meaning to step on anyones toes here but if your ever stuck just PM me early on for a 'next day quickie' :yep:
Now Jim that's toooooo tempting and tooooo suggestive :p :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mooncatt
01-19-07, 06:24 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: very funny jim :stare: (jk)

Jimbuna
01-19-07, 07:22 AM
Yeah Yeah :oops: :damn:

To put the statement in a politically correct kind of way..."I have posted discs for next day delivery to a few individuals who frequent this forum and would have no problem in so doing again in the future" :yep:

You naughty boys...get back out on patrol :arrgh!:

jasonsagert
01-19-07, 08:29 AM
Yea, I thought Mooncatt could probably get it faster (no innuendo intended :smug:), from some other forum members, but he should have it with in the week anyway.

I PM'ed, Mooncatt responded--the least I could do is put the DVD priority mail (which I did). Though I suppose it's cheaper from the other side of the drink. Bah...if that's the kind of money I'm worried about, I shouldn't be on these forums :up:

Great community, I says.

J

Mooncatt
01-19-07, 08:31 AM
Yea, I thought Mooncatt could probably get it faster (no innuendo intended :smug:
J

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :yep:

Jimbuna
01-19-07, 09:08 AM
Bah...if that's the kind of money I'm worried about, I shouldn't be on these forums

Righteo then!!....one long list of DVD titles PMing its way to you as your reading this post lol :rotfl:

;) :up:

Mooncatt
01-19-07, 09:10 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: you guys crack me up. ive almost been fired twice now coz my boss catches me on the net

Jimbuna
01-19-07, 09:19 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: you guys crack me up. ive almost been fired twice now coz my boss catches me on the net

Just tell him the Admiral wants a word with him and explain that if he won't be nice and understanding toward you then the Admiral will just have to........................BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!! :arrgh!: :lol:

Mooncatt
01-19-07, 09:38 AM
well i dont care if i get fired, all that means i get myself a better job and until i get around to that i can play GWX when it comes till my hearts content :arrgh!: :arrgh!: :arrgh!:

jasonsagert
01-19-07, 09:50 AM
Darn it Jimbuna, Shhhhhh......:rotfl:

Jimbuna
01-19-07, 10:35 AM
Darn it Jimbuna, Shhhhhh......:rotfl:

His boss is probably a land lubber anyway :lol:

Mooncatt
01-19-07, 10:42 AM
:rotfl: yes hes a complete and utter w****r

melnibonian
01-19-07, 11:57 AM