PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

rjcjunior
01-16-07, 04:57 PM
Hello mates:up:

I've posted one topic about one error msg whem I try to start the game.
They had advised to look for to me search in UBI support site, but I not found anything that it seemed the problem. :nope:

Tell to you again, in the msg reads: SH3.exe it generated errors. The program must be restarted. One error log will be created.

Question: where I found these msg? I uninstall, I delete every folders and sub-folders related with the game. Run scandisk searching for any bad block and reinstall the game and... MERDA!!!!!:damn: (never fear, Smith is here).

Please, I try everything to play again the game, anyone it has the same problem?

melnibonian
01-16-07, 07:20 PM
I think we will need a little bit more info on that.
1. Are you playing stock SH3 or you're using mods?
2. Is your game patched to 1.4b?

rjcjunior
01-17-07, 06:46 AM
Hi, Sir!!!:ahoy:

As I told before, uninstal entire the game, include folders and subfolders. Play with GW (great mod) over patch 1.4b. When they released the new GWX, I follow the readme file of GWX, install over a "CLEAN" SH3 patched, if no use the mode enable (JSoft). Do this... and msg become appears. When I post the first time, told my pc run very whell, no need to make any change in that. No bad blocks found, no viruses, no malware, no spyware, only thing I run frequently is CCcleaner (software for cleaner temp files, cookies, IE temp files, Firefox temp files, emule hashing files, etc), and I think that is no problem for the game, if him no make any changes in that.
I try everything, I swear, everything. Support UBI it's sucks, very supperficial, and the customer contact...:down:

Wait for orders!!!!

raymond6751
01-17-07, 06:51 AM
When you reinstalled SH3, had you also deleted the folders in MyDocuments that contain your saves?

If you try and reload a saved game previously saved, it might crash the game.

Also, if you can, try the install on a different computer. Perhaps that of a friend.
You may have a bad file on the DVD.

rjcjunior
01-17-07, 07:17 AM
When you reinstalled SH3, had you also deleted the folders in MyDocuments that contain your saves?

If you try and reload a saved game previously saved, it might crash the game.

Also, if you can, try the install on a different computer. Perhaps that of a friend.
You may have a bad file on the DVD.

When I uninstall the game, I atomized the folder in mydocuments, every folder with contais the name UBIsoft. Bad file on DVD? How I can do this? I make now one copy on clonecd, if have any bad file, the software its goes to accuse:cry:.
I'm back here.

rjcjunior
01-17-07, 08:11 AM
I FORGOT the protection system...:x :rotfl: