PDA

View Full Version : Blairvert

ABBAFAN
01-14-07, 07:46 PM
So
now defence cuts ordered by blair and brown the national betrayers are to go so far that the once greatest nation in the world now has to rely on foreighners to defend itself
is there nothing these two filthy animals will not do to rape this country?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_strange_death_of_the_royal_navy_opedcolumnists _arthur_herman.htm

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

STEED
01-14-07, 07:50 PM
So
now defence cuts ordered by blair and brown the national betrayers are to go so far that the once greatest nation in the world now has to rely on foreighners to defend itself
is there nothing these two filthy animals will not do to rape this country?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142007/posto
pinion/opedcolumnists/the_strange_death_of_the_
royal_navy_opedcolumnists_arthur_herman.htm

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

Is that a reference to my country? :hmm:

ABBAFAN
01-14-07, 07:59 PM
yes.Unfortunatly.

STEED
01-14-07, 08:04 PM
yes.Unfortunatly.

No complaint from me. ;)

The Government is trying to save money left right and centre and tax us all to the hilt, the result of this is getting them no where and sooner or latter the bubble will burst. :damn:

baggygreen
01-14-07, 08:06 PM
broken link mate

if it refers to defence spending cuts, well isnt that just a daft thing to be doing - cutting back defence spending when its only going to be needed more in the next little while!:damn:

Letum
01-14-07, 08:19 PM
We have to make a choice.
We can not have a proud military with out tax rises or spending cut backs in areas like health care.

The government has chosen to cut back the military and keep tax low.

Good choice IMHO.
The last thing we want is another "Ship Tax". The ship tax may have built us a huge navy, but it cripples the country's economy for years.

baggygreen
01-14-07, 08:36 PM
But i thought your taxes were becoming exorbitantly high, and that your medical system is in pretty poor shape?:doh:

Letum
01-14-07, 08:55 PM
But i thought your taxes were becoming exorbitantly high, and that your medical system is in pretty poor shape?:doh:

Because our health care system has lacked competition for too long it has become inefficient. It is not the best in the world, but it if far from the worst.
Tax in the UK is high, but so is public benefit spending*.
It's not like we have a stockpile of cash that the government could spend on the navy if it wanted to. We have no cash stockpile so in order to spend more on the navy/army we have to either increase tax or cut spending in other areas. There is no other way to do it.

I don't want more tax and I don't want less public benefit spending.
I don't want a tiny navy either, but I think it is acceptable sacrifice in order to keep tax levels from rising and keep public benefit spending high.

* By "public benefit spending" I am referring to the NHS and all other government controlled responsibilities such as road maintenance, waste disposal, environmental care, schools etc, etc. ( I cant think of a better word for all these right now :doh: )

Konovalov
01-15-07, 11:28 AM
We have to make a choice.
We can not have a proud military with out tax rises or spending cut backs in areas like health care.

The government has chosen to cut back the military and keep tax low.

Good choice IMHO.
The last thing we want is another "Ship Tax". The ship tax may have built us a huge navy, but it cripples the country's economy for years.

Yep. Just as the voters made a choice in the last general election. The people of this nation picked Blair and the Labour Party again.

joea
01-15-07, 12:26 PM
Then they military should not be asked to do the missions it is being asked to do without proper funding. Is that too complex? :shifty:

Kapitan
01-15-07, 12:36 PM
I think thier bubble has already burst alot of people are now turning to partys such as conservatives and the BNP !

too many illigal immagrents accepted in the country working for a pittance meaning our jobs have all but gone (im being forced out of mine too).

Its sick